The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Tagged by Richard Sanders (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
nonvpro
View Profile
Inner circle
1844 Posts

Profile of nonvpro
I just received an email from Sanders FX about his latest release "Tagged". After reading the write up and watching the trailer, I have to say it really looks good. But for those of us who are familiar with his effects, this comes as no surprise. Two questions come to my mind. Can the chain be worn by a spectator and still have the card impale itself onto the chain and can the card be signed? See below for the write up or here is a link for his web site: http://www.sandersfx.com/

Effect:
From the mind of Cameron Owen, with revised handlings, tips and variations by Richard Sanders, comes the ultimate street magic effect!

A card is selected and then shuffled back into the pack.
The impossible begins to unfold...as you draw attention the the dog tag chain hanging from your neck. It is ordinary and ungimmicked. You begin to slowly wave the deck of cards around the dog tag chain...and then suddenly, the selected card leaps from the pack and impales itself onto the chain!

Now get ready for the best part. There are no slits or tears in the card and the chain is solid. The spectator can totally examine everything.
The two objects are permanently linked.
This is an intellectual impossibility!

Tagged can be performed as a stand alone effect or as the perfect closer to your card routine!

Key Points:

Completely self contained illusion

NO MAGNETS or sticky stuff

Use any deck

Use any dog tag chain
Everything is totally examinable

Angle-proof penetration

The perfect closer to any card routine
revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
646 Posts

Profile of revmike
I believe you cannot have spectator wear chain, but looks as if it will be a great effect if done properly.
The magic is not in our sleights and illusions, but instead in our ability to bring love and joy.
Lloyd_SG
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of Lloyd_SG
Does this effect comes with the chain or do I have to get it myself?
VcosNJ
View Profile
Inner circle
1179 Posts

Profile of VcosNJ
It comes with everything you need to do Tagged.
Lloyd_SG
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of Lloyd_SG
Thanks for the reply.

From the video this seems to be a great effect to invest in. I will definately get one.
mmreed
View Profile
Inner circle
Harrisburg, PA
1432 Posts

Profile of mmreed
We have had great response from our customers regarding Tagged. We have sold a number of them, and people really like the impact.

I had the chance to play a bit with it and am quite impressed. Easy to do, plays well and impacts hard.
Mark Reed
Wedding and Event Entertainment
Jimeh
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1399 Posts

Profile of Jimeh
I just saw the demo......wow!
Looks pretty awesome I must say.
Walking Bob
View Profile
Elite user
499 Posts

Profile of Walking Bob
Does anyone have Tagged by Richard Sanders? The demo video looks really great and I am interested in someone that would share a review of this item.

Thanks and have a nice day,

Walking Bob in Iowa
Krazyjay
View Profile
Loyal user
One hand typed all
264 Posts

Profile of Krazyjay
papus
View Profile
New user
Toronto,Canada
16 Posts

Profile of papus
I just bought tagged this weekend It's very easy to do

I highly recomend it.

Chris
mmreed
View Profile
Inner circle
Harrisburg, PA
1432 Posts

Profile of mmreed
We have been demoing it a lot and once people see it, its a must have item.

It is pretty easy to do, does not require knuckle busting moves.

The angles are great when doing it.

Review-wise, its hard to get into details without exposure - but the instruction is very clear and precise. Easy to follow.

The effect plays well and can be done very impromptu with a little thought.

I don't think anyone has not bought it yet after seeing it in person.

Web sales of it have also been good - it seems like an effect that is in demand.
Mark Reed
Wedding and Event Entertainment
resshin
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of resshin
Tagged is great if it suits your image/attire. Very easy on the sleight of hand and hard hitting.
Rich Ferguson
View Profile
Regular user
California, USA
190 Posts

Profile of Rich Ferguson
This is Rich from the "other" Tagged:)

I actually received Richard's Tagged today and it is sweet! I'm digging that everything he seems to do is so visual.

Funny thing, I'm doing a show for Home Depot this weekend and was planning on a few effects with items from the store... Some serious mentalism as I know the store really well, a couple light bulb effect, etc, etc. HERES ON MORE! I love the clean handling and hard hitting visual impact. I CANT WAIT to do this on some people after a little practice and polish.

This is clear and easy to learn from Richard and the effect is really fun to do in a mirror:) I love this type of stuff!
THANKS Richard! Another great product:):)
<BR>http://www.TheIceBreaker.com
<BR>Creator: Official Poker's Chip Tricks, Card Stunts, Shuffles & Cuts, Flourishes • Tagged • Serial Biller • This is Mentalism • Tricks to Pick Up Chicks • Blank Gag Books
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3349 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Home Depot also sells the right chains if anyone is interested in others, gold ones too.
magicwhiz
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of magicwhiz
We just got it today and already got one order.
james1234
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of james1234
WOW! This is incredible, you will fool yourself doing this one, it is brilliant and extremely easy to do, it may seem too easy! This is awesome!
Zebaztian
View Profile
Special user
The Netherlands
655 Posts

Profile of Zebaztian
Great looking trick, and not even expansive to buy.
My mind reading routines: http://www.basjongenelen.nl/goocheltrucs/. Scroll a bit down to the English routines.
gtrmike
View Profile
New user
Raleigh, North Carolina
8 Posts

Profile of gtrmike
Wow. After all the reviews here and seeing the video, I'm ordering one today! I'll let you know how it goes when I get it.
Brian Tanner
View Profile
Loyal user
Ohio
297 Posts

Profile of Brian Tanner
Quote:
On 2010-01-07 13:33, gtrmike wrote:
Wow. After all the reviews here and seeing the video, I'm ordering one today! I'll let you know how it goes when I get it.

You won't regret it, gtrmike! Tagged is an awesome effect that gets strong reactions, and is very easy to do. I love this effect, and I'm not that big of a card guy..lol.
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Inner circle
Beverley, UK
1339 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
Can the card be signed?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Tagged by Richard Sanders (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL