The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » 5 coin Matrix? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Hi guys, does anyone know of any sources for a five coin Matrix? I have had a national marketing company approach me about working with them for their company. They want to use a Magician, in this case me, to help advertise their company, and they had the idea of Magic Marketing. In this they use five different business components (Graphic design, Web design, Marketing, Business Strategy etc)rolled into one to make one large business. So my idea was to use a matrix perhaps, where blank cards with each business component is written on, a 'component' is placed underneath, and then they all come together as one, showing each component comes together in one place, as in what there company offers...any ideas? Or suggestions of another effect? I have a handling already, but am looking for more work on it

Thanks
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
fonda57
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
3080 Posts

Profile of fonda57
Bruce Cervon has a three coin matrix as part of a routine in his Hard Boiled Mysteries book. I guess, technically, it's an assembly.
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
Christopher,

I am not sure if you have a copy of my Raytrix. The Raytrix can be adopted to a 5 item matrix. Just a thought. If you know the workings then you can already imagine how it can look.
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
coinguy
View Profile
Regular user
104 Posts

Profile of coinguy
I imagine that you could do it the exact same way as your classic chink a chink, but do it with another coin.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » 5 coin Matrix? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL