The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » The Necklace (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Luca,

Thank you so much for the kind words and I am glad you liked your custom revelation. It really did turn out great!

Ray,

I am glad you liked the premise. You really can go all out with this.

Jeff,

I thought a lot about what metals I wanted to use when I created this. Even if I were to use lesser metals the price would still be quite high since the labor is still the same. The little you would save on the metal costs would not be significant enough to warrant purchasing a lesser metal.

Craig,

Thank you for the kind words and I appreciate the support. I really did want this to be a signature piece for people.

James,

Sorry it didn't work out for you but I think if the pendant was larger it would lose some of its impact and deception. You can use a larger necklace and worse case scenario you would just have to modify the Jump ring. An easy enough process.

The couple you saw in the video immediately booked me for their next company party after seeing this effect and a few others. I can't stress enough how strong an impression this leaves on your audience. Smile

Best regards,
Max
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » The Necklace (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL