The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Newbie needs rope advice (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
Thanks for the QUICK response!

I started reading some other threads got a little more info from them also. I expect I'll be putting an order into you before too long.

I just finished watching the routine of a certan magician who has a very funny cut and restored routine that I'm interested in trying out that may be a customer of yours. (wink, wink, nudge, nudge)

Are you considering offering colors other than white at any time?

Mike
dbaronian
View Profile
Regular user
Northridge, CA
199 Posts

Profile of dbaronian
Mike,
wink wink...Finney is a GREAT guy, and he's hilarious in person. I use his cut n' restore routine whenever appropriate.
I do have colored rope in stock, but I haven't put it on my website. I have about 10 coils of red, in the 10mm with core. I also have 1 coil of green, but technically that is made for a specific person. If you really want the green, I'll literally ask Mr. Green (really his last name is Green) if I should let it go to someone else.
It's hard for me to check this website constantly to see if I have messages, you got lucky with the super quick response this time. If you have questions specifically for me, just email me directly at dany@BaronianTrading.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Dany
BaronianTrading.com...your #1 source for magicians' rope.
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
Thanks Dany. Just placed my first order with you.

Mike
dbaronian
View Profile
Regular user
Northridge, CA
199 Posts

Profile of dbaronian
Hi Mike,
packed, paid, stamped, shipped!

Thank You
BaronianTrading.com...your #1 source for magicians' rope.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Newbie needs rope advice (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL