The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Lifelike fake eyes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
I need to find some fake eyes that look like real eyes. The realness of them is crucial to what I'm working on. They must look real from inches away.

Another aspect that they must have is to not be an entire eye ball. In other words you'd only see what you'd see when you look at someones face. Not the entire ball. I'm sure it's possible to cut some that are made of glass or acrylic or something like that, but if I can find them already cut that would be even better.

I looked around and found a few that are alright but don't look as real as I need then to be.

Any suggestions?

Ron Jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3717 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Talk to Doug Higley, a Café member, and see if he can help you.

Mark.
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11157 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
What about the companies that make glass eyes for people that are missing an eye? Not cheap, but dead-on realistic.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
mvmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Has written
1302 Posts

Profile of mvmagic
Also, people involved with special effects makeup might be able to help. Michael Mosher does that for a living and he posts here, username makeupguy
Sent from my Typewriter
Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
Thanks guys. I'll look into those suggestions.

I'll try makeupguy. My friend Tony Gerard is someone who I'm sure could help too but his' business has a Haunted house and he rents costumes. This is not a time of year to bug him. LOL

Thanks again.

Ron Jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
The Magic Ref
View Profile
Loyal user
Flint, Mi.
282 Posts

Profile of The Magic Ref
Hmmm interesting, I can't wait to SEE what Ron is planning...
"No Pun Intended" Smile
Be Young...Have Fun!
makeupguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1387 Posts

Profile of makeupguy
You should actually call these people. They can take these very good eyes.. and add veining as well..

They're very reasonable considering real glass or acrylic eyes can run upwards of $300 per pair.. and way up.

http://eyecoltd.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=3

Good luck!!
Tom Bartlett
View Profile
Special user
Our southern border could use
763 Posts

Profile of Tom Bartlett
Now that's agreat find! Thanks Michael.
Our friends don't have to agree with me about everything and some that I hold very dear don't have to agree about anything, except where we are going to meet them for dinner.
Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
Thanks for the help everyone.

Ron Jaxon

Antony Gerard
View Profile
Veteran user
Kalamazoo, Michigan
363 Posts

Profile of Antony Gerard
Hello Ron

Well Halloween is over and I'm not working 18 hours a day (just 12 to 16). If you need help with your eye project please stop by ASAP. I have a lot of work to do on my DVD to get it done this year so phone before stopping by.

Take care and take cards
Antony Gerard
PS; On November 18th my son Tony made Laura and I grandparents for the first time - WOW!. It's a girl and Jayden is her name.

Also on the 18th my son Nick got back from representing the U.S.A. at the Eurocup world karate championships in Berlin Germany. There is now a new world champion. Yes Nick not only took two gold medals and a trophy making him the new world champion but he is also the youngest to ever win the competition.
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3717 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Congratulations on all the family successes!

Mark.
Antony Gerard
View Profile
Veteran user
Kalamazoo, Michigan
363 Posts

Profile of Antony Gerard
Thank you Mark

It has been a great year.

Take care and take cards
Antony Gerard
Brett Sirrell Magician
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of Brett Sirrell Magician
EBAY! We had a competition to find out who could buy the wierdest stuff from ebay..its amazing how many glass eyes are on there!!
Brett Sirrell Magician and entertainer
www.brettsirrell.co.uk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Lifelike fake eyes (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL