The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Lights...camera...action! » » World's Greatest Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

johnmharris
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of johnmharris
Back in the mid- to late-90's, there were annual television specials called "The World's Greatest Magic." Does anyone know if these specials are available on DVD (or even on VHS)?
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3717 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Nope...not yet. Maybe one of these days it will be released.

Mark.
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
The shows, in full, are floating around on the internet. It may be a copyright violation to download them, but they're free. Not that I'm condoning that behavior.
Didiercartomagie
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of Didiercartomagie
I have all on dvd format. Send me private email .

I 'm on France

Didiercartomagie@ol.com

Best regardss ,
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2868 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Now That's Magic!program #1 is now posted at http://www.ChristianMagician.org. We use segments given to us by permission to use, then air them on local cable access systems in SW Michigan. If you have a DVD segment of magic we can use, please feel free to mail it to Roger Bus.
magicnator
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of magicnator
I hope someone comes out with a pro set on DVD. I loved those shows. Most I have on VHS but it would be cool to have a nice "Collector's Edition" or something. I guess I'll just have to convert mine to DVD...quality isn't wonderful but oh well...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Lights...camera...action! » » World's Greatest Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL