The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Ballycast # 022 - Show "Business" On Your Own (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2409 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
I know it's been a long time (2 months) - some of you emailed to see if I was still alive. The truth is ... I was kidnapped in chains by lust-crazed Amazons, and they wanted to let me go after 2 weeks but I convinced them to let me stay.

Here's something quite different: what does it take to be in business as an independent entertainer? We've had all sorts of wise and practical tips from the guests, but let's get back to first principles and see how it's similar to and different from a plain old job. You know ... "job" ... as in "don't quit your day job."

Please see the episode's details page HERE

You really ought to - there's some very interesting stuff and very useful links there. Plus there's a picture of me wearing our new "Carny Power" T-shirt, leaning against a battered show truck.

But if you really must download the episode directly:

HERE IT IS, UNWORTHY PERSON FROM THE OUTSIDE!

Sorry, I got carried away - thought I was back with the Amazons. [*face takes on a sly smile*]
rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2409 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
I know this looks like a gratuitious bump. It is.

But it's also a solicitation for new names to interview - any "rising stars" at the Gathering? Anyone you're specially interested in? (Remember my editorial preference to avoid 'the usual suspects').

PMs are welcome!
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17429 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I like the broadcast! Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Ballycast # 022 - Show "Business" On Your Own (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL