The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » A clip from my recent show (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Joshua Lozoff
View Profile
Inner circle
Chapel Hill, NC
1332 Posts

Profile of Joshua Lozoff
Finally I'm going to begin uploading a few clips from my theater piece "Beyond Belief," which ran here in North Carolina last spring (and sold out all 17 shows and ending up on the "10 Best Theater of the Year" !!).

This is the very beginning of the show, including the video that I use to open my show. If you want to skip the video, you can go to about 3:02. I'd still love some feedback on the opening, and especially my version of Airborne. I'm a little unhappy with how I moved the pitcher, which made the glass move and broke the illusion, I think. But I'm working on it. Please let me know what you think about any aspect of it, including the opening video.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4057499470237968989

This isn't a public link, and I'm only intending to make this clip available to people from whom I would like feedback.
To see my public clips, including other clips from the same show, go to: http://www.youtube.com/JoshuaLozoff.

Thanks!
Joshua Lozoff

joshualozoff.com
Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1401 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
Hey Josh,

I thought the opening video was great! Created wonderful sort of atmosphere...just sett tone so well..just perhaps perhaps it went on a little long in my opinion.

I loved the setting of your show..nice looking sett! I don't know why but you remind me of Robert Downing Jnr Smile I like your manner soooooo laid back and funny.The actual magical piece I thought was really good..quirky/funny feel to it Smile I do mind reading shosw so I would'nt look at "magic" related pieces with magician eyes but more of a layman's eyes...I thought it looked good!

I enjoyed your opening monologue and think you sett the audience at ease,also it was funny.

Oh watched coin vid and the ID piece...ID piece was so well crafted! Im not one into coin magic but I enjoyed that also Smile

Link to youtube vids you gave is wrong,you added a ful stop by accident I think so just in case for anyone else I'll put link here :

http://www.youtube.com/JoshuaLozoff

Well done again!

Pete
McAllisterMagic
View Profile
Regular user
196 Posts

Profile of McAllisterMagic
Haha, I thought the video was well done!
Joshua Lozoff
View Profile
Inner circle
Chapel Hill, NC
1332 Posts

Profile of Joshua Lozoff
Thanks, guys.

Pete, the second act of the show is mostly mentalism. I will try to put up clips soon. I think you may dig them. Thanks so much for the comments.
Joshua Lozoff

joshualozoff.com
Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1401 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
I look forward to Them! Smile
linceed87
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of linceed87
Hey joshua great show I would like to see more of it
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » A clip from my recent show (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL