The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Here's the scoop (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2589 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
So last week we got married on Halloween. We were in full zombie makeup and regalia and even talked Elvis into being the undead minister. More pics and info to follow, as I am in the airport hotel awaiting our flight to Thailand for the honeymoon.

Keep yer pants on, I'll be back!

TGN
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
FacadeTheStiltBoy
View Profile
Elite user
Greensboro NC
474 Posts

Profile of FacadeTheStiltBoy
Congratulations Nipps!
rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2409 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
Hurray for y'all!

And y'all be careful there in Thailand...
Freak Prodigy
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
Did ya wax yer crack bush for the honeymoon?
Blog:
http://www.bloudermilk.blogspot.com
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
How's the floors over there?

Linoleum or just bare?

Destiny
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3607 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Maybe your the one who should keep "your pants on!" !

Congrats in order,

Ken.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4294 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quote:
On 2008-11-06 05:52, Kondini wrote:
Maybe your the one who should keep "your pants on!" !

Congrats in order,

Ken.

ERM its his honeymoon! Its the last chance he'll get to get them off (well at least not just for washing - wives seem to insist on washing clothes?)
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5105 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Nipps is very fortunate to be married with someone who can completely keep him in line, without him realizing it.

Congratulations and Hooray!
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
CONGRATULATIONS!!! If you see anything weird in a jar out there, let me know!!!
Pele
View Profile
New user
State of Bliss, USA
29 Posts

Profile of Pele
Congrats!

If you see anything weird, *put* it in a jar and let T-RAY know Smile

Enjoy the moon, yours, hers and the honey!
If, of all the truths in the world, you choose one and follow it blindly, it becomes a falsehood and you a fanatic.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4294 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
All well and good Pele but hes already been told to "keep his pants on" - so that's the chances of seeing something weired reduced. All though may be not as of where he is going.

Awe man I have een pulled in to rude comments again - Nipps is going to kill me! Sorry nipps I jusy could not help myself!

Dave
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7168 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Whadimiss?
Higley's Doug's Museum
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
The Great Nippulini got legal sanction to continue driving a nail he was already driving anyway.
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7168 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
...oh
Higley's Doug's Museum
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4294 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Was this one of his "pound it with your fist" nails or the full on bang it one with a tool type?
Pele
View Profile
New user
State of Bliss, USA
29 Posts

Profile of Pele
Frankly, I don't want to know what he's nailing, with his fist or otherwise, on his honeymoon.
If, of all the truths in the world, you choose one and follow it blindly, it becomes a falsehood and you a fanatic.
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
2589 Posts

Still in Thailand.. using the hotel computer to check up on things. You guys kill me! Pele, glad to see you finally made it to the party.

Things in jars, yes... I hope to be bringing home some cobra whiskey (bought three bottles of it, let's see how customs deals with me!). Cobra whisky (as they spell it) is a bottle with a real cobra floating in cheap whiskey with herbs and ginseng, some with scorpions, some with giant geckoes, etc. Tastes nasty, but looks cool on your liquor shelf. I've eaten fried bamboo worms, chicken organs on a stick in addition to many other unidentifiable items.

Funny you should be talking about nails... we visited the hill tribes and got to hang out with some old ladies with giant stretched out earlobes. One of the women tried on my nails and liked them better than her silver plugs! Of course I had to give pitchcards to the Paudang women of the Karen tribe (also known as the "Long neck" or "ring necked" women). They even posed with me while holding the pitchcard.

The night markets are amazing in the fact that hundreds of miles from eachother they are selling the same crap. One great way to avoid hawking vendors is faking any European language, throws them completely off their game.

We've shot about 400 photos and an hour of video clips, all which will be made available after I come home and deal with a 12 hour jetlag.

Once again, thanks for all your kind words and I'll post updates when I can.

TGN
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7168 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Huh?
Higley's Doug's Museum
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4294 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Which bits didn't you understand Doug?
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
2589 Posts

Apparently Doug is entering the initial stages of dementia and Alzheimers... be nice to him.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Here's the scoop (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL