The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » What I'm looking for (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

nonvpro
View Profile
Inner circle
1844 Posts

Profile of nonvpro
I'm looking for a specific coat. A 44 regular, 2 button Royal Blue Coat. Looked everywhere with no luck. Anyone have any suggestions? Really appreciate it.
Natanel
View Profile
Special user
739 Posts

Profile of Natanel
Go to a tailor. Where are you located in the world? If you have trouble finding an affordable, decent tailor, there is a MTO program online I really like called Thick as Thieves. for around $250 you can get a MTO jacket, fully canvassed with pickstiching and surgeon cuffs.
People who work for Theory 11: Do you want a young guy without a stupid gelled haircut or eurotrash jeans for your videos? PM me.
nonvpro
View Profile
Inner circle
1844 Posts

Profile of nonvpro
I did that. I checked with my local tailors (all 3 of them). None of them seemed like they really wanted to take on the task of making a coat. I got the impression from talking to them it was beyond their capabilities to make a coat.
They did however offer to alter any garment I had. How hard can it be to find a 2 button, 44 regular coat in Royal Blue. Apparently, its harder than I thought, as I can't seem to locate one. Really, if anyone has seen one of these, please PM me and let me know where.

Thanks
Ms. Morgan
View Profile
Veteran user
The Garden State
399 Posts

Profile of Ms. Morgan
You may have to break down and go with a 3 button. Correct me if I'm wrong, Natanel, but 3 and 4 button suits are more the style right now. Royal blue is not considered a traditional suit or jacket colour and a 2 button is a very traditional style. Royal blue is a "fashion suit" colour choice, read 3 or 4 button suit.

http://www.mensusa.com/products.aspx?id=2328

Royal Blue but, 3 buttons....but hope it helps. Smile

Ms.M
World Magic Award's "Escape Artist of the Year"
www.EscapeChick.com
www.illusionbiz.com
www.WackyDracky.com
Big Daddy Cool
View Profile
Inner circle
The Houdini Room at The Casa de Cool
1596 Posts

Profile of Big Daddy Cool
Ethnic stores.
Swing hard, swing often, and we'll catch ya on the Flip-Side!
John Pyka
www.johnpyka.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » What I'm looking for (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL