The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Blindfold Motorcycle riding (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ldl1017
View Profile
Elite user
476 Posts

Profile of ldl1017
I have been contacted by a Harley group for a show at a Hog Rally in 2009. I am looking into riding a motorcycle blindfolded. I am thinking about picking up Devin Knoght's "The Blindfolded Car" book. Are the techniques taught in this book transferable to a motorcycle? I have till June of 2009, so I have some time to work this out. If there are other techniques that I should look at, please let me know.
Lou
“I am, as I've said, merely competent. But in an age of incompetence, that makes me extraordinary.”
Billy Joel
cupsandballsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
2705 Posts

Profile of cupsandballsmagic
It's more for what it says, blindfold car...
I've done my fair share of this kind of thing and bear in mind that the police take a very dim view of not informing them if you are driving on the public highway and you need to keep on the right side of them...
I have a very interesting letter from the last one I did...
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
The techniques will only work with a car.
ldl1017
View Profile
Elite user
476 Posts

Profile of ldl1017
Do any of you know of a source that will teach me techniques that are applicable to a motorcycle? I am in a private parking lot for this event, so I don't have to worry about the police.
“I am, as I've said, merely competent. But in an age of incompetence, that makes me extraordinary.”
Billy Joel
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Blindfold Motorcycle riding (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL