The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Billiard ball act on japanese site (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ohiomagic
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of ohiomagic
I stumbled across this video of a billiard ball act on a japanese website. I was wondering if anyone knows who this is or if there are more videos of this guys as everything is in japanese and I can't read it.
http://mybkm.blog.shinobi.jp/Entry/75/

Thanks
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7350 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
This is an old video as the mc is Harry Garrison from Cincinatti. Harry has had bout with diabetes and had some foot amputation. Harry did the Smoke Ring act on the Tonight Show once.

So I would guess this guy is from Cincinatti area. Bill Brewe or Artie Kidwell would know. I don't recognize him but the video is probably at least 5 to 6 years old.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
ohiomagic
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of ohiomagic
Thanks Richard.
I know Bill and Artie . I will talk to them next time I am in Cincinnati and see if they know.
London
View Profile
Special user
U.S.A.
768 Posts

Profile of London
Ohiomagic,

That video is of me. It was taped in 2001 (I Think) at a masonic temple. The m.c. Is Harry Garrison as Richard mentioned. I think that was probably the last time I did that act. I have been doing strictly mentalism since then. I do miss all the years of magic and manipulation though. I think I might dust off the old act. I am not sure how it got on that japanese site. I posted on my you tube account and it looks like someone linked it to there blog. I do not know what it says about it but I hope its good. lol. Anyway why did you want to find me . If there is a question or something you have about the act please let me know.

London
THOUGHTfully,

LONDON
ohiomagic
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of ohiomagic
Thanks London....I pm'ed you.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Billiard ball act on japanese site (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL