The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Stage Illusions and Stage Magic Classifieds (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rich Hill
View Profile
Regular user
Nashville, Indiana USA
166 Posts

Profile of Rich Hill
Hi Guys - here's a nice place to post your magic for sale and your magic wanted http://magicclassifieds.blogspot.com/ The Magic Classifieds- a place where magicians can deal directly with each other buying and selling magic. I just created this, so if we pass the word, this could be a great thing! Not that eBay and MA are not awesome ways to buy and sell used magic, but it's always nice to have another venue. I also understand that after you've made 50 posts, you can buy and sell magic right here on the Café, a terrific feature.
Rich Hill
<BR>www.richhillsillusionshop.com
Rich Hill
View Profile
Regular user
Nashville, Indiana USA
166 Posts

Profile of Rich Hill
OOPs. It's not working like I thought...work in progress. Stay tuned for web address when I get this figured out...in the mean time, if you guys know of any similar sites, I'd love to hear about them.
Rich Hill
<BR>www.richhillsillusionshop.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Stage Illusions and Stage Magic Classifieds (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL