The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Retraction rejected. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
One more thing.

The reason you didn't find anything in your little search is because the thread was deleted. It's was another of your almost daily "sure to be deleted threads". Since the second thread, which was started by me soley to set the record straight, was related to the first one, it was also deleted fairly quickly. But you saw it.

I reject your retraction. It means nothing coming from you.

P.S. Lest we forget. The "false" thing I said about you was so picyaune-ish that most adults wouldn't have even taken umbrage. You were crying crocodile tears in the first place, yet I still went out of my way to set the record straight.

You don't remember, fine. I remember. I remember everything. Sometimes I forgive, but I NEVER forget.
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
Magicbarry
View Profile
Loyal user
Toronto
276 Posts

Profile of Magicbarry
I bought "Retraction Rejected," but found the handling much trickier than the original "Retraction."

The description was much better than the actual product.

I should also say that it's not really suitable for walkarounds.

Wait, am I in the wrong forum?
MAKMagic
View Profile
Special user
I got banned for one of my
555 Posts

Profile of MAKMagic
I heard that using the Ultimate Style Grip is paramount to properly performing Retraction Rejected.
.:Michael Kelley
<BR>www.RandomActsofEntertainment.com
On the Level, By the Square
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20538 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Naw you need to use my move. I call it the "Venetian Blind". I have tipped this before. Since I can't give away secrets here, let me just say if you know the joke, "do you know how to make a Venetian blind?" you can figure out the move.

Many have called it the Moe Howard as well. Works every time and serves as a healthy reminder to would be hecklers.

This takes Retraction Rejected to a whole new level.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
"Retraction Rejected" does have a nice ring to it. Nice alliteration.
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
Magicbarry
View Profile
Loyal user
Toronto
276 Posts

Profile of Magicbarry
Thanks, guys. I see what I've been doing wrong. I was working with the Got-yer-nose Thumb Palm, which got me from A to B, but didn't have the "wow" factor.

I'll work with the Ultimate Style Grip. I'll have to pass on the Moe Howard, though. I don't like any effects that rely on stooges.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20538 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Which is why it is the Venetian Blind move!
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14062 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Can somebody tell me what the heck this thread is about? All this circumlocution, but I have yet to figure what is actually being discussed.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Magicbarry
View Profile
Loyal user
Toronto
276 Posts

Profile of Magicbarry
Please stop asking us to expose secrets.

Oh, wait, are you asking what the original post was about? I have no idea, but it sounds like we missed a lot of fun.
Donal Chayce
View Profile
Inner circle
1770 Posts

Profile of Donal Chayce
Did I hear the sound of a snare being tripped?
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

Profile of Josh the Superfluous
I'm glad to be on the outside of this one.
What do you want in a site? "Honesty, integrity and decency." -Mike Doogan
"I hate it, I hate my ironic lovechild. I didn't even have anything to do with it" Josh #2
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
I'm not. I want in! I will research this thing.

I have ways.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Retraction rejected. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL