The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Need recommendation for Vegas Show.... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JohnCressman
View Profile
Special user
Allentown, PA
903 Posts

Profile of JohnCressman
I have a free evening here in Vegas tomorrow night and would like to catch a hyp show. Any recommendations?

I wanted to see Dr. Scott Lewis again, but he's dark.
Marc Savard
View Profile
New user
Las Vegas, Nevada
72 Posts

Profile of Marc Savard
Here are the hypnosis shows going on in Vegas right now.

My show called
Mesmerized at V Theater in Planet Hollywood Hotel
starring Marc Savard
10:00 pm
(However, I am dark on Fridays)

Dirty Hypnosis at Harmon Theater
starring Terry Stokes and Michael Johns
9:00 pm

Anthony Cools at Paris
9:00pm

Scott Lewis
9:00 pm (Mondays Only)

They are all great shows, mostly different styles, but all very enjoyable.

Good luck!

Marc
Marc Savard

www.marcsavard.com
JohnCressman
View Profile
Special user
Allentown, PA
903 Posts

Profile of JohnCressman
Hey Marc!

Since you were kind enough to get back to me so quickly, we re-arranged our plans so we could come and see you tonight. So we'll see you there!

John
Marc Savard
View Profile
New user
Las Vegas, Nevada
72 Posts

Profile of Marc Savard
Well....

That is very kind. I guess the early-bird does get the worm. Smile

I look forward to meeting you in person! Be sure to say hi after the show.

Marc
Marc Savard

www.marcsavard.com
JohnCressman
View Profile
Special user
Allentown, PA
903 Posts

Profile of JohnCressman
I just got back from your show Marc! Great show! My girlfriend and I had great seats and we laughed our butts off!

Thanks for taking time to chat after the show. It was really nice meeting you and hopefully I'll get to catch your show again, next time I'm in Vegas!

You mentioned your hypnosis school. Do you run seminars, etc. for stage hypnotists.

Thanks again!

Cheers!
SM41
View Profile
Special user
831 Posts

Profile of SM41
I went to Marc´s show on two days ago.

Beleive me, you need to see this.

Such a woderful person he is .
Marc Savard
View Profile
New user
Las Vegas, Nevada
72 Posts

Profile of Marc Savard
John,

Awesome! I am glad you had fun. It was a real pleasure meeting you as well. Next time you are in town, give me heads up a few days before, and we will try and meet for coffee or something. I love talking hypnosis! It would be great.

Thanks for your support in coming to see the show.

I do have an extensive training program for stage hypnosis. It is a 50 hour training. I think it is very indepth. My institute's Hypnosis 101 training, OR someone being a certified hypnotherapist by another institution is the pre-req. I do this because I barely cover anything to do with inductions, as everyone coming into the class knows how to hypnotize others. So good basic hypnosis training is important before taking my stage class. I dive right into designing, building, conducting a show, marketing, etc.

Here is a small breakdown of things that I discuss in my class for your info.

http://www.thehypnosisschool.com/stage-h......ing.html

I am also going to host some advanced stage hypnosis trainings in the future. That would be for performers who have several shows under their belt (20 - 100 or more) and those classes would be the extra edge. Marketing, advanced techniques of stage handling, inside workings of a Vegas show, etc.

I also have something REALLY cool coming down the pipe for a select few individuals. I hope to have something to announce in the form of specialty training in the next few months. Smile

John, if you want to keep on top of what we are offering, then just submit your info (name and email) in the "request tuition info" box on my school website. It will send you an email to confirm you address and then you will get updates as to what the school has going on so you don't have to keep reading here and of course you won't miss anything either. Fun stuff! Can't wait!

Marc
Marc Savard

www.marcsavard.com
ns
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
237 Posts

Profile of ns
I see you do body catelepsy. Do you teach this in your course?

Ian
JohnCressman
View Profile
Special user
Allentown, PA
903 Posts

Profile of JohnCressman
Marc,

I'm seriously considering the Stage Hypnosis class in May. Do you know, would this could towards the 100 hour requirement of the NGH?

Cheers!

John
Marc Savard
View Profile
New user
Las Vegas, Nevada
72 Posts

Profile of Marc Savard
Quote:
On 2008-11-19 10:52, ns wrote:
I see you do body catelepsy. Do you teach this in your course?

Ian

I am not performing the body catelepsy in my show currently. I chose not to do it anymore because I believe it is dangerous. I still perform it at mind power demonstration/lectures and also if I am very familiar with the volunteer, and the volunteer's history. I did not teach it in the last class, but if people are interested to learn it for demonstrational purposes and not for live shows, I will show those interested.

Ask me again before registering for my class in case I have changed my mind. It is one of those iffy subjects.

Thanks!

Marc
Marc Savard

www.marcsavard.com
Marc Savard
View Profile
New user
Las Vegas, Nevada
72 Posts

Profile of Marc Savard
Quote:
On 2008-11-19 11:48, JohnCressman wrote:
Marc,

I'm seriously considering the Stage Hypnosis class in May. Do you know, would this could towards the 100 hour requirement of the NGH?

Cheers!

John

We are currently in talks with the NGH in regards to becoming affiliated. It seems already that our entire hypnotherapy exceeds their requirements of certification. So that is not an issue. I could not imagine that the 50 stage class would count as hypnotherapy training in their eyes, but I could be wrong. We should know soon.

I am glad you are considering the course. I think you will find it to be VERY indepth and complete.

Marc
Marc Savard

www.marcsavard.com
ns
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
237 Posts

Profile of ns
Hi again

Sorry for the confusion. A friend of mine said he saw you doing the catelepsy in Vegas and I assumed it was with the current show.
Marc Savard
View Profile
New user
Las Vegas, Nevada
72 Posts

Profile of Marc Savard
Quote:
On 2008-11-20 14:16, ns wrote:
Hi again

Sorry for the confusion. A friend of mine said he saw you doing the catelepsy in Vegas and I assumed it was with the current show.

No confusion. Your friend is correct, but since has been dropped out of the show.

I did the catelepsy in my Vegas show from Feb 2007 - June 2007 and have not performed it since in my show MESMERIZED.

I have performed it in a few demonstrational performances, and maybe in 1 or 2 live shows with volunteers that I know their history and they wanted to do it.

Here is a video link ofme performing it if you have not seen it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS2ri-DPRmQ

Continued Success,

Marc
Marc Savard

www.marcsavard.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Need recommendation for Vegas Show.... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL