The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Improved Lexicon Phenomena (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Here are what the pros said after seeing this done at the Vegas Mindvention 2008.

"As one might have expected from one of mentalism's most prolific and talented creators, Devin Knight has once again created a mind-boggling effect that FOOLED everyone at Mindvention 2008. It's a hands off, totally examinable book test that requires no memorization or sleights and is VERY impressive."
JHEFF

"Clever, concise and clean! Al Mann would be proud of the clever improvements Devin has incorporated into this fine effect."
Docc Hilford

"I've admired Devin Knight for more years than I care to remember. That he is 'clever' is an UNDERSTATEMENT. Devin is the real deal and his latest testimonial to Al Mann is as clean as it gets. Even Al himself, would be blown away!"
Larry Becker

BRILLIANT!
Christopher Taylor

"Simple, direct, and well thought-out. All the work is in and the fun begins NOW!"
Lee Earle

Devin demonstrated his Improved Lexicon Phenomena for me at Mindvention and fooled me completely. As is typical with Devin, often his methods are even more interesting than the effects and that is the case here (though the effect IS very strong). You wouldn't believe the thinking behind this. Devin was fooling everyone with this. Recommended.
Tim Trono

This is being discussed in these threads:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......m=218&12

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=109&7
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Improved Lexicon Phenomena (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL