The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Would you...... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Rather be the smartest one in the dumb class, or the dumbest one in the smart class?

As for me, I was the tallest one on the short bus…
Slartibartfast
View Profile
Loyal user
Southern Illinois
230 Posts

Profile of Slartibartfast
I like to be surrounded by people smarter than I am.

Fortunately this is not hard to do.
If you can pull it off in a biker bar without being violated by a corn dog, more power to you.
-- Gwyd, the Unusual

"YOUR Signature...speaks volumns (sic) as to your lack of understanding."
--T.V.
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
I was the former...thus I didn't bother showing up except to pass their moronic tests.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3079 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Actually, I have always been, and still am, both.

No lie.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I was one of those kids who never did homework, ever.....EVER (until college) but I would walk in an ace every test. This gal Amy and I (I ran into her a couple years ago at the grocery store and she couldn't believe someone remembered her and this is a couple decades later) would do so well on test the curve would be messed up. So I was the lowest grade on work but highest on tests....so I guess I was both.
GlenD
View Profile
Inner circle
LosAngeles, Ca
1298 Posts

Profile of GlenD
I would rather be with a dumb lass in a smart class than a smart @ss in a dumb class or a dumb @ss in a smart class or even a lass with no class for that matter! Now what was the question? Just passing by and thought I would try and make a funny... Cya guys.

Glen
"A miracle is something that seems impossible but happens anyway" - Griffin

"Any future where you succeed, is one where you tell the truth." - Griffin (Griffin rocks!)
MAKMagic
View Profile
Special user
I got banned for one of my
555 Posts

Profile of MAKMagic
Lol Man, you all missed a superb opportunity here.

I am the smartest one in the dumb Not very magical, still... class

sucka!
.:Michael Kelley
<BR>www.RandomActsofEntertainment.com
On the Level, By the Square
MAKMagic
View Profile
Special user
I got banned for one of my
555 Posts

Profile of MAKMagic
Quote:
On 2008-11-14 17:59, GlenD wrote:
I would rather be with a dumb lass in a smart class than a smart @ss in a dumb class or a dumb @ss in a smart class or even a lass with no class for that matter! Now what was the question? Just passing by and thought I would try and make a funny... Cya guys.

Glen

You want to be a chic?
.:Michael Kelley
<BR>www.RandomActsofEntertainment.com
On the Level, By the Square
rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2446 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
Serious response:

When I was very young they all paraded me around in wonder at my facility with reading. I could read anything. And they grabbed me out of that grade and bumped me up a grade.

I was immediately a fish out of water, and for the rest of my schooling, I was a year less mature and confident than my classmates. And I thought it was my fault. It made most of my school years an unending parade of not-quite-fitting-in.

Stay the smartest one in the dumb class - you may be bored, but you'll be the one getting A+ and if they grade on a curve, you'll leave the others in the dust.
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
I find this offensive!

We prefer to be called "differently correct". L2compassion
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I like that! Differently correct.... that is like the kids who post who can't spell at all and say it is 'creative spelling'.
EsnRedshirt
View Profile
Special user
Newark, CA
895 Posts

Profile of EsnRedshirt
One thing I've learned. The truly smart never let anyone else know how smart they really are, lest they be branded a smart***.

-Erik
Self-proclaimed Jack-of-all-trades and google expert*.

* = Take any advice from this person with a grain of salt.
rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2446 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
Quote:
On 2008-11-15 00:48, EsnRedshirt wrote:
One thing I've learned. The truly smart never let anyone else know how smart they really are, lest they be branded a smart***.

-Erik

For heaven's sake, man, be quiet!

That must remain our secret!

We're all just laying in wait for the stupid, waiting for their final mistake...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Would you...... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL