The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » Dress (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
The Great Danton
View Profile
Elite user
Westfield, North Carolina, USA
449 Posts

Profile of The Great Danton
Always listen to your wife!
"You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden; nor does anyone light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on the lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house."
JackScratch
View Profile
Inner circle
2151 Posts

Profile of JackScratch
I often wear A Black Coat, Vest, Shirt, Pants, and Boots. With these I wear a mostly red Art Deco Tie with Matching pocket square, and Gold monogrammed cuff links. What does this look say to my audience, before I have said anything? First of all, it's a three piece suit. Clean, dignified, business. Second, it's not styled in a current popular fashion. This doesn't "say" much, but draws attention. I stand out in this suit, because no one else is likely to look quite like me. Mostly black? Allusions to magic, occult, darkness, evil, whatever, but first and foremost, it's a suit. The bright red against the all black background also serves to draw attention. A red tie is a red tie, but put against an all black background, it's almost a beacon.

This is the carefully thought out message my "look" sends to my audience. Evaluation of the message you send, and how what you wear achieves it, is very important.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » Dress (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL