The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Mirrors (no smoke) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dr. Hoodwink
View Profile
New user
Eastern NC
42 Posts

Profile of Dr. Hoodwink
Friends,

I wish to take a moment or three of your time to tell you about the mirrors I found at that great emporium of magickal objects of curiosity...Wal Mart.

Recently, I picked up a package of mirrors for use as a closeup mirror, an arrangement that would show front & two side angle views. These mirrors of thin glass were in dimension twelve inches by twelve inches. They were packaged in a brown cardboard square & may be located in the home decorating department.

Upon returning to my isolated tower of mysteries, I took out a roll of the Holy Ribbon of St. Tenacious (duct tape) & used said holy ribbon to join three of the mirrored panels side by side, forming a structure "hinged" on the back by the miracle tape.

After placing the arrangement on my table, I used regular masking tape to affix a fourth mirror directly to the plaster wall above it.

Now, for a mere pittance, some $9.00US (plus the state government's take), I have a closeup mirror that shows both side angles as well as directly in front of me including my head.

I hope this long-winded electrographic message is of some assistance to my fellow magi.

Regards,
HOODWINK
kaytracy
View Profile
Inner circle
Central California
1793 Posts

Profile of kaytracy
Most ingenious Especially the St. Tenacious part!
Kay and Tory
www.Bizarremagick.com
-The Scot-
View Profile
Special user
726 Posts

Profile of -The Scot-
Very interesting, thanks for sharing it. There are professional close-up mirrors that range from $40 and up. What a saving you made! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Mirrors (no smoke) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL