The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Rings and things two for sale? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
Cup Miester Flash
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Cup Miester Flash
Greetings from Germany,

I am wishing to make purchase for Ken Brooke Chop Cup in aluminum from Rings and Things Two but I see that company is now for sale at here - http://www.rnt2.com/product.aspx?productno=510

I email but no reply today. Is it okay to make purchase?

Peace!!! Lukas
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

Profile of Josh the Superfluous
The owner is having health problems. They will honor all orders, but it may take a long time to receive from them. And they don't respond to emails very promptly. Most regular customers feel they are worth the wait.
What do you want in a site? "Honesty, integrity and decency." -Mike Doogan
"I hate it, I hate my ironic lovechild. I didn't even have anything to do with it" Josh #2
M for Magic
View Profile
Special user
673 Posts

Profile of M for Magic
They are very much worth the wait.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
You can get them right away from http://www.stevensmagic.com They are dealers for RNT2.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
disneywld
View Profile
Special user
Denver, CO
614 Posts

Profile of disneywld
They had some Internet connectivity problems. They are back online now.
The Magic of Christopher Manos
www.christophermanos.com
BCS
View Profile
Inner circle
1083 Posts

Profile of BCS
I spoke to Jake today (he is doing better), they are quite busy and orders are going out.
relayer66
View Profile
New user
San Diego
54 Posts

Profile of relayer66
I agree that they are worth the wait.
I received my order yesterday, and the products are absolutely top-notch.
It took 3 months, but Jake answered my email and updated me.
Quality is always worth waiting for, and I will definitely be placing another order.
magicorik
View Profile
Loyal user
Italia
203 Posts

Profile of magicorik
I agree. They make very good products.
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
I just spoke with Jake and the internet is still down for them. He is hoping to be back online by Monday according to Verizon. Rest assured they are working diligently to fill everyones orders.

Max
Blair Marshall
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Canada
3661 Posts

Profile of Blair Marshall
Glad to hear about the issues (possible explanation?), as I just received a "part" shipment (unusual for the effect I ordered) today, and this came as a surprise to me. I have already sent an e-mail, but it is a holiday today, and on top of it these internet issues I hope to hear in a day or so then.

Blair Marshall

Posted: Nov 29, 2008 4:11pm
"Rings" very promptly got me a note the day after I sent my e-mail (on U.S. Thanksgiving) and let me know it was one of 3 "shipments" sent (another box, and an envelope). I hope to receive the balance of items this week. so was very pleased at this immediate response.

Will keep you posted.

Blair
Kipee
View Profile
Regular user
UK
156 Posts

Profile of Kipee
I too recently received a part shipment and have sent a few emails off just in case, but if this is the case I hope to receive my other items soon Smile
Blair Marshall
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Canada
3661 Posts

Profile of Blair Marshall
Not sure of the history, but there is a business transition going on, I would say give a chance, and see where it goes. Epiphany is starting to get the business back on track.

Blair
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6065 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
Cheers Blair!

Posted: Nov 30, 2008 1:41pm
Check out the BEAUTIFUL BuckEye Burl chop cup in the "One of a Kind" section on the RNT2 site! Proud papa informs me this is Epiphany's first custom piece and being a woodturner myself I can tell ya that baby girl IS an artist!
Jimeh
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1399 Posts

Profile of Jimeh
Ya gotta love the crushed turquoise and pure 24kt gold inlay huh?
Beautiful cup! Thanks for pointing that one out Mickey.
Papasmurf
View Profile
Special user
NW Ont Canada
540 Posts

Profile of Papasmurf
It is already sold and there is no wonder why.

Epiphany sure has inherited the turning gene.

Eric
Tom Fenton
View Profile
Inner circle
Leeds, UK (but I'm Scottish)
1477 Posts

Profile of Tom Fenton
That's a nice cup!
"But there isn't a door"
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
For the record, I'm the guy who purchased that one of a kind Chop Cup and am anxiously awaiting for its arrival...Merry Christmas to me! Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
milesg
View Profile
Regular user
(of experimental medications)
160 Posts

Profile of milesg
Steve, I was eying that cup myself. I love the look of the wood grain. Perhaps you can post a photo or two in better light so we can all continue to drool over our keyboards when you receive it.

-Miles
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6065 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
Sweet add to your collection Senior Brooks!

Jake and I had been discussing inlay work of crushed stone, shells, gold an silver about a month or so ago and all of a sudden this cup appears! See how it works, the old guys TALK about it and the YOUNGSTERS gidderdone!
andrelimantara
View Profile
Special user
Surabaya, Indonesia
871 Posts

Profile of andrelimantara
This is what I got in their announcement section

Announcement.......

January 31, 2009 will be the last day of any produced items. RNT II will be closing indefinately. All orders will continued to be filled. As inventory is depleted no more will be produced. The items listed on the website are the last of their kind, when they are Gone they really are gone for good.

All backorders are being filled as quickly as possible. Remaining stock will be sold on a first come first serve basis, we will not place items on hold.

Sincerely,

Epiphany Jean

Please don't close RNT

Cheers
Andre
"Good performance comes from good practice, Great performance comes from the heart - Andre Limantara"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Rings and things two for sale? (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL