The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » New coins thru table (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magic hands
View Profile
Regular user
Long Island, NY
176 Posts

Profile of magic hands
New @ Hocus Pocus, with video to look at it in action, looks awesome..
Any feedback would be appreciated.
Don
Smile

http://www.hocus-pocus.com/static/clips/freefalxl.rm

To view a Real Media clip of Free Fall,
Hocus Pocus has video of Free Fall
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27083 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
magic hands, I'd like to see the new routine. Would you edit your post to include a link to the video?

*** Okay Folks,

After a long night of thinking about the effect, and the counting and the standard handlings I had a thought on how to make things more fun.

What if it were necessary to do all the counting of the coins into the hand, and ALSO to add in some 'expendable' materials so that ONE of the coins might be able to trans**** and pass through...

Kind of like the old Downs and Steve Duschek routines where a pile of stuff goes into the hand and when the hand opens, some have vanished.

If each time, the 'expendable' cube, balls and 'stuff' were put aside and new ones brought into play, the effect might actutally become stronger. The routine becomes a cross between chemistry and quantum mechanics to demonstrate a
'tunneling' phenomenon.

Aside from acting as if the 'expendables' were now used/inert, im might be feasible to actually switch them for used/worn/oxidised' materials and again strenghen the effect, managed by simple use of a few loaded TTs perhaps?

Okay, now the effect becomes more like qantum tunneling, and the coins across -> coins through table becomes motivated by a
'chemical' reaction.

You read it here folks.

Jonathan

If real people have neruoses, what do complex people have?
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
Cooperstown, NY where bats are made from
4854 Posts

Profile of Larry Barnowsky
Could it be Neuroses that they imagine? If they suffer from a Splitting Field they may suffer multiple personalities.
hockey
View Profile
Regular user
canada
107 Posts

Profile of hockey
Looks impressive. Don't have it but have an idea on how it may work. I don't know what you could lose by getting this.
trainerjep
View Profile
Loyal user
242 Posts

Profile of trainerjep
It's only money, instead of coins thru table I do a lot of bills thru wallet from buying effects.
It's not the size of the wand,
but the magic in it !
sanskara
View Profile
New user
Austin, TX
59 Posts

Profile of sanskara
This looks very similar to one of David Roth's coin through table effects, found on Expert Coin Magic Vol. 10.
Regards,
James Bostwick
Jason Wethington
View Profile
Special user
Orlando, Fl
615 Posts

Profile of Jason Wethington
This effect is very similiar to a Troy Hooser rotuine. Troy's is much better though. Get Troy's Book and a Flipper Coin. You won't be sorry.
Jason
magic hands
View Profile
Regular user
Long Island, NY
176 Posts

Profile of magic hands
Thanks Jason..
Think I will.. Smile
grahamk5
View Profile
New user
Accra, Ghana (ex-London, UK)
89 Posts

Profile of grahamk5
I bought this from JB magic. I'm not a coin person so I found this do-able and it does have a good impact on the viewer. It only came with the gimmicked coin however. I then had to purchase 3 more half-dollars, which was not made clear in the ad. I'm not sure that the gimmicked coin is great quality but as I don't do much coin work I can't really compare. After my initial disappointment, it's now one of my favourites effects at the moment!

Graham
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » New coins thru table (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL