The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Should this happen? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Shakey
View Profile
Veteran user
In over 4 million i've made
360 Posts

Profile of Shakey
I have just started working with a 'FLIP' coin - when it is set down on a table it starts to close, and stands up in an 'inverted v' shape. Is this normal?(clean answers only please!)
B Hackler
View Profile
Special user
778 Posts

Profile of B Hackler
Is it a gravity flipper or a regular flipper coin? sounds like the ru***r b**d needs to be broken in by use that should correct the problem. my 2 cents
Shakey
View Profile
Veteran user
360 Posts

Profile of Shakey
A regular coin - 'TANGO'
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
26847 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Regular [~ are supposed to close when let go. Especially when you put one open on the table and cover it with a glass so they can see the two coins...

Gravity [~ (floppers?) will sit there waiting for you to act upon them
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Shakey
View Profile
Veteran user
360 Posts

Profile of Shakey
Quote:
On 2008-11-15 14:21, Jonathan Townsend wrote:
Regular [~ are supposed to close when let go. Especially when you put one open on the table and cover it with a glass so they can see the two coins...

Gravity [~ (floppers?) will sit there waiting for you to act upon them

Thank you
kerpa
View Profile
Special user
Michael Miller
595 Posts

Profile of kerpa
Look up last 30 day posts in my profile for my posts regarding how to change a flipper (eg Tango magnetic) to a flopper (ie gravity). I won't post it here, as it has been posted in Secret Sessions, with a good follow up post from Lawrence O of Paris, France.
For some effects (eg invisible coin purse, a Joshua Jay adaptation of Troy Hooser and others' work), gravity is the way to go.
Michael Miller
(Michael Merlin: original family --and stage-- name)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Should this happen? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL