The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The pregnant DUDE strikes again… (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Have you heard about the DUDE that gave birth to a baby last summer? Seems he loved the attention so much that HE went ahead and got HIMSELF knocked up again!

You know the story, right?

Chick wants to become a guy. Has operation but decides to KEEP the ovaries. Lives life as a dude, falls in love with a woman, they want kids BUT she can’t. No worry, he still has the ovaries and becomes preggers!

Now you’re up to date, stayed tuned for more fun and adventure…
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
I think I know the story. It got lots of press here, but I never bought any of the magazines to see what was up.

He's male, but he has no *** or testicles. But he has ovaries and a uterus and a vagina, and has given birth once and wants to again.

Is that it?
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
HOLY PACKAGE BATMAN, you can't say ***? Since when was that some kind of dirty word? That makes me really angry, somehow.
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
This is a WOMAN who self MUTILATED by removing HER breasts. Period. End of HOAX.
Women get pregnant. Women without the breasts they are born with are still women and get pregnant. Why not call HER a Parrot? Or Dolphin? Pathetic.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
But you can say ****, right?

Let's get a mod over here to suggest a few priority changes. I can say **** but I can't say ***?
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
I'm ANGRY about the censor bot.

But Doug...she had her breasts removed surgically?

This story is not just pathetic...it's something more serious.
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
One starts to wonder if all the attention holds more appeal than parenthood.

Destiny
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Yes. Surgically. Pathetic in all conontations of the word.

SHE can call herself an amoeba if SHE wants to but SHE's still a woman with all the natural internals to get pregnant. Totally bogus story which you can expect from Jerry Springer, Oprah and Justin. Smile.
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
One starts to wonder why she is getting all the attention.

I mean, if YOU get pregnant, I'm going to the press to say you're a close friend of mine. Should be good for a few gigs, right?
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
I meant my last post for Destiny, not Doug. But somehow it's funnier the way it is now.
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Haha. Destiny the Dad? He better come home on time!!! I'll get out the rolling pin!
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
Women have babies every day - despite the cosmetics - this is no different - certainly no scientific breakthrough.

Hardly fair to the children what they will have to put up with as a result of this.

Destiny
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Exactly.
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
I decided long ago to keep myself from contributing to the gene pool.

Consequently future generations will be just that little bit more kindly and politically correct. This is evolution Smile

Eventually mankind will be so kindly and politically correct, the entire species will suffocate under BS.

And if there were any to remember, they would remember me as responsible for the extinction.

Destiny
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
The weird thing is, everytime they show him on TV, he has his shirt off and we see his nips!

So, are we looking at a naked woman's breasts or are we looking at a naked man who happens to be pregnant?

Either way, I'm disturbed...

Dazed and confused!
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
Simply - the freak show never died - it just evolved and lost it's humour and humanity on the way.

Destiny
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Let your Freak Flag fly...
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Woman!!!!!!!!!! Come on Justin don't fall prey to the Oprah BS...it's a BROAD with her nips RE-attached. PATHETIC.
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Okay Doug, I'm with you!

oprah is the lead freak!
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4207 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
I'm with Doug...this is huge Non-story designed to distract us. Barbra Walters is to blame as well. No story here.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The pregnant DUDE strikes again… (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL