The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Example of Gospel magic videos (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Our new Now That's Magic! program #1 is finally posted at http://www.ChristianMagician.org. Several more new programs will be posted there in the next month. We took DVD submissions from magicians around the country- then added our own local footage- and ended up with a pretty neato made for cable access tv Gospel magic programs! Submissions always welcome, filming and editing more programs again in January, 2009.
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Whoops, I forgot to post above that I am a member of IBM, SAM, KIDabra, etc.. I did not mean for sure to offend anyone who does not give a hoot about Gospel magic. The above is just an example of how a bunch of FCM magicians got together and put some programs together for cable access airing. I would hope and encourage that IBMers, SAMers, street magicians, children's performers, resataurant performers, you name it, consider contacting their local cable access channels and getting some more magic programs on tv. In my case, my local community access center gave us free production classes and have made absolutely no attempt to tell us what to film or how to film it. Plus it was fun to do! We did not have only one performer per show, this "variety" format keeps the local public from burning out on a local magician (Now That's Magic! airs in my area 3 to 4 times A DAY sometimes). So I hope similar self produced magic programs pop up all over the country, including all kinds of performers, magic show styles and formats. Neato!
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Brand new program #2 of Now That's Magic! is posted as of 11-24-08 at http://www.ChristianMagician.org. It features Duane Laflin, Brad Brown, Randy Craven, Alan Kazam and Leo Peters.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Example of Gospel magic videos (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL