The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Video on Website Help! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chad C.
View Profile
Inner circle
1522 Posts

Profile of Chad C.
Greetings everyone,
Anyone have any advice on how to put a video on your website. I know how to put a clip from youtube/myspace/facebook onto the website. However, lots of my clients can't see them due to filters, but they could see it if it were just on my website through my website. Anyone have any helpful tips/advice on how to make this possible. I am stumped. I have adobe premiere elements, so I can edit, etc for youtube, etc, but I just can't figure out how to go from elements to my website.

Any help is much appreciated.
Chad
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3997 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
I use NetObjects Fusion to build websites, and it uses a simple "click-drop-resize" method of placing videos. I know that other brands of web-design software have something similar.

The description on the Adobe website states:

Quote:
"Easily upload your movies to YouTube or your personal sharing page."

I assume that "personal sharing page" would be a video version of Flickr, or something similar. To get it to your website, you would have to use some sort of web design software, or know something about manually coding HTML.

You might want to post this in the "Tangled Web" section of the board.
Things are more like they are today than they've ever been before...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Video on Website Help! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL