The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Need some help (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4825 Posts

Profile of Dave V
Uhhh, yeah. Pretty much. It's nice though. Has the same look and feel as the gaffed cups they make, but without the gaff. It'll be great for magic meetings and any other place where they think it's done the "regular" way. They can look all they want, there's nothing to find.

RNT2 calls it their "PK Chop Cup" for those who like their gaffs elsewhere.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6074 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
Cool! What cup style?
I've been tempted to get a set of Jake's heavy/thick cups just because the one time I handled some Johnson's I loved the weight!
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4825 Posts

Profile of Dave V

It looks sort of between "Don Alan" and "Ickle Pickle" style with a bit of influence from Thermos, with no rolled rim and no weird base that makes people wonder "what kind of cup looks like that?". It's hard to tell from the picture, but this will handle a baseball with ease.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6074 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
I like that style, very unassuming!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Need some help (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL