The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Movies so Bad but you still Had to watch it! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On 2008-11-21 23:43, Tom Bartlett wrote:
"Kung Pow" I kept thinking it would get better, boy was I wrong. It was my idea and I took my wife and two children, they would not let me pick the movie for at least four years after "Kung Pow".

Perhaps "Kung Pow 2: Tongue of Fury" will be better.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0339271/
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
Brian Lehr
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Canada
1600 Posts

Profile of Brian Lehr
I haven't seen it yet, but my daughter just saw the new James Bond movie ("Quantum of Solace") and said that was the worst movie she ever saw. One of friends found it so boring he fell asleep.

Brian
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17197 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
Can't even remember the name of the rotten thing. I remember the main character was a Wal Mart store, and Sally Fields was promoted as the star and had like a 20 second on screen bit part. Worst movie I ever say, but by golly, I paid to see it and I suffered through every second of it hopping it would get better, it didn't.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
coachc
View Profile
Regular user
WV
130 Posts

Profile of coachc
THE POD PEOPLE....OMG
NicholasD
View Profile
Inner circle
1460 Posts

Profile of NicholasD
" Attack of the Mole People " ( 50's) and " Blood Feast " (60's).
Cholly, by golly!
View Profile
Loyal user
251 Posts

Profile of Cholly, by golly!
Plan 9 is so bad it's amusing.

Kung Pow! Enter the Fist is just... bad.

"That's a lotta nuts!"

(((((shudder!))))

Steve Oedekerk owes me money!
EsnRedshirt
View Profile
Special user
Newark, CA
895 Posts

Profile of EsnRedshirt
Oh yes. Quantum of Solace... well- it wasn't bad, but it certainly wasn't good. It was as generic as a Bond flick can get. A post-Connery Bond flick.

Oh- I was installing a Closet-Maid organizer in our study/soon-to-be-nursery while my wife was watching, "Cannibal!, the Musical" this last weekend, so I heard all of it, but only saw select parts. Does that still count?
Self-proclaimed Jack-of-all-trades and google expert*.

* = Take any advice from this person with a grain of salt.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Does it count if everyone thinks the movie sucks but I love it? I will watch Pauly Shore in anything, I think he is funny as hell. I cannot resist watching Billy Madison even though I know it is horrible. Then again I tried watching Ted Bundy and couldn't get past the first 15 minutes, which means it beyond sucks.
jerrydb4
View Profile
New user
Chicago, IL
56 Posts

Profile of jerrydb4
I would have to say...

Bad Lieutenant - Harvey Keitel

Crash from 1996 with James Spader (not the one from 2005)

I actually kind of liked these two movies in a sick sort of way but then again, I am not normal.
Eddie Torres
View Profile
Special user
New York City
691 Posts

Profile of Eddie Torres
The original Roger Corman Fantastic 4, Batman and Robin, The Justice League movie, Nick Fury: Agent of Shield. These are just a few of the comicbook craptaculars I've sat through and own. All because I'm a mega comicbook geek and get all the movies related to it.

Eddie
Eddie Ivan Torres
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2732 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
I saw most of Michael's list. Yeah, they were pretty "train wreck" and you had trouble looking away. (Doc Savage has his logo on the wall of the INSIDE of his Fortress of Solitude???)

I actually turned off "Plan 9" and "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes." Just couldn't get interested.

But, bad film I cringe at the fact that I sat through? "Wing Commander"

*shudder*

I am hereby BANNED from choosing a movie for the Rhodes family to watch based on my choice of "Wing Commander" and (to a lesser extent) "Red Sonja."
"There's no time to lose," I heard her say.
"Catch your dreams before they slip away."
"Dying all the time, lose your dreams and you could lose your mind.
Ain't life unkind?"
JRob
View Profile
Veteran user
Central South Carolina
395 Posts

Profile of JRob
The Green Slime
"Jim Roberts, AKA: Professor Jay Rob "<br>
The Professor's Facebook Page
Steve_Mollett
View Profile
Inner circle
Eh, so I've made
3010 Posts

Profile of Steve_Mollett
A yes...Green Slime...complete with special effects that used Mattel's Major Matt Mason figures.
Author of: GARROTE ESCAPES
The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth.
- Albert Camus
Scott Compton
View Profile
Special user
Hampton, VA
747 Posts

Profile of Scott Compton
Breaking 2 - Electric Boogaloo

I hate this movie, yet am compelled to watch it every time it comes on..
Magic is an art. I am merely a tour guide.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scott-Compton-Magician/160270640674735

"You are the magic" Jay Ose to Albert Goshman
calamari
View Profile
Elite user
The San Francisco Bay Area
429 Posts

Profile of calamari
Paradise, starring Willie Aimes and Pheobie Cates, why did I watch such a horrible film 13 times in the summer of 1981.... Pheobie Cates Full Frontal Nudity... nuff said
"I came, I saw, SHE conquered." (The original Latin seems to have been garbled.)
DeadDave
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta, GA
176 Posts

Profile of DeadDave
Quote:
On 2009-01-13 23:36, EsnRedshirt wrote:
Oh yes. Quantum of Solace... well- it wasn't bad, but it certainly wasn't good. It was as generic as a Bond flick can get. A post-Connery Bond flick.

Oh- I was installing a Closet-Maid organizer in our study/soon-to-be-nursery while my wife was watching, "Cannibal!, the Musical" this last weekend, so I heard all of it, but only saw select parts. Does that still count?

I actually really liked "Cannibal: The Musical"
I typically can't stand musicals, but I laughed all the way through that one. I still find myself humming the "I'm a Trappin' Man" song.
Come on, a movie with the line "Fudge, Packer?", Japanese "Indians" and the One-eyed Confederate Veteran can't miss!
scaevola
View Profile
Loyal user
251 Posts

Profile of scaevola
Does anyone else watch Mystery Science Theater 3000? Anyone?

I got a bunch of dvds from the video store. Last night we watched "Time Chasers" and "Catalina Caper" Sooo horrifyingly bad....can't look away... so hilarious.

Yeah so if you like bad movies check out MST3K. They watch bad movies and provide running commentary. I frequetly laugh so hard I cry.
kcg5
View Profile
Inner circle
who wants four fried chickens and a coke
1875 Posts

Profile of kcg5
It was a great show, but I cant find it anywhere. I might have to buy it
Nobody expects the spanish inquisition!!!!!

"History will be kind to me, as I intend to write it"- Sir Winston Churchill
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2485 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
There was a made for TV movie in the 70's called "Last ride of the Dalton gang." I was amused by the New York Times comment after it which said, "Oh God lets hope so!"

The N.Y.T. was great back then in there TV listings, they never pulled their punches at all.
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Is Reno911:Miami a bad movie? My wife says it is, I watched it for the 7th time at 1 am this morning...I think it is one of the funniest movies I've seen.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Movies so Bad but you still Had to watch it! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL