The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Magic Video with real audiences? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

HiraseMagic
View Profile
Special user
Hong Kong
573 Posts

Profile of HiraseMagic
Are there any videos that are similar to Gregory Wilson's "On the Spot" or Jon Allen's "spectators don't exist" with real audiences?

Thanks very much!
Hirase
In love with magic!
what
View Profile
Special user
Lehi, UT, USA
643 Posts

Profile of what
It's not out yet, but will be soon. Scott F. Guinn is polishing up his DVD which he shot with a lay audience. Go to the DVD trading section of this site for more details.
Magic is fun!!!
Skulldini
View Profile
New user
N. California
80 Posts

Profile of Skulldini
Hirase,
What exactly do you mean by "real". If you mean the people in the audience are not paid magicans, check out all of L&L Publishing tapes. Even though you will notice alot of the same faces there, they are the real thing.
Skulldini Smile
HiraseMagic
View Profile
Special user
Hong Kong
573 Posts

Profile of HiraseMagic
Skulldini,

What exactly I mean is that they perform in the street or in bar settings to do some close up. I don't mean those videos have confederates, I just want to see something in the real life settings. Thanks.

Hirase
In love with magic!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Magic Video with real audiences? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL