The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » New Childrens Illusion (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicalmischief
View Profile
Loyal user
Massachusetts
239 Posts

Profile of magicalmischief
I am in the process of designing a New childrens routine that is a cross between cartoon and sci-fi design. Deals with the teleportation of items from one side of room to the other. Finally produces something real from something fake. Looking for someone who may be willing to build this effect with the hopes to market it later.
Seems to me that death is just natures way of telling us to SLOW DOWN!
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Hey Steve,
Don't you know that I have all exclusive rights to any magical effects that look like a cartoon! Smile
Well, OK, so I don't, but I should since it is the obvious "hook" to my products. I have been patiently waiting for the "Style Hacks" to come out and swipe my look.
To answer your question, I am VERY interested in co-creating/building this cool idea for you. ( yes, I received your email describing the effect) I appreciate the offer and would like to discuss it further with you. I will whip up some computer renderings of the effect and we can get the ball rolling if you like where I go with the idea.
Great thinking!
Chance Wolf
Wolf's magic
Creator of Wacky Wolf Productions & Fine Collectibles

A DECADE of building Magic and we're just getting started!

http://www.wolfsmagic.com
magicalmischief
View Profile
Loyal user
Massachusetts
239 Posts

You Da Man Wolf! Lets make this the best darn idea to ever hit the magic world....

(evil meniacle laugh) yuck yuck yuck.

Smile
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Steve, The thing that is so cool about your idea is that it gives the "blammo" type effect MOTIVATION. This has always been my problem with some effects is the lack of "reason". This will truly be a FUN routine and fits into the Wack Wolf line very well Smile
Take care
Chance

JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
Chance,
I've got a couple routines/devices that I'm working on that are "original" and would like to "show" you for possible marketing as soon as I have the prototypes completed. They include props, costuming, and scripted routines.
Jim
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2218 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Are you going to leave us hanging, how about a description.
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
magicalmischief
View Profile
Loyal user
Massachusetts
239 Posts

James...

I fear that the statement you made re: your ideas being "Original" and implying that mine is not "original" hurt. since you have no idea what my description was and I only shared it with Chance it is quite unfair for you to imply that my idea was not "Original".

Please wait until a product is finished before making your oppinions.

Have a nice day. Smile
0pus
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1739 Posts

Profile of 0pus
Well, Steve, if Chance Wolf is excited about it (and especially if you produce it together), I am sure it will be totally unique. I certainly hope you will let all of us in the Magic Café know when you are ready to unveil it. I know I am looking forward to it!

0pus
magicalmischief
View Profile
Loyal user
Massachusetts
239 Posts

THank you Opus...I too am excited and am looking forward to co-creating this illusion. It is a first for me...I hope to come-up with others but one at a time.
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
Quote:
On 2003-04-24 19:17, magicalmischief wrote:
James...

I fear that the statement you made re: your ideas being "Original" and implying that mine is not "original" hurt. since you have no idea what my description was and I only shared it with Chance it is quite unfair for you to imply that my idea was not "Original".

Please wait until a product is finished before making your oppinions.

Have a nice day. Smile

Steve! Please forgive me if I gave you or anyone else the mistaken idea that your idea was anything but very original. I thought your idea sounded great. So much so that it sparked me to jump on your bandwagon. I put the word "original" in quotes as a self-deprecating jab at myself, not you in any way, shape, or form. I am sure the fault of this miscommunication belongs at my feet. But please be assured, it was miscommunication and not my intention at all. I was surprised by your taking it that way, but, as I said, I'm sure I was being unclear somehow. Take care and I look forward to buying your effect when Chance markets it!
Jim
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Jim,
I am sure all will be cool between you and Steve. I didn't think you meant any harm. I have just met Steve via email, and he seems to be one cool cat with GREAT ideas. I look forward to seeing your ideas and can assure you confidentiality and trust.
Let's all be friends and see how we can flip the Magic Worls upsidedown with revolutionary ideas! Smile
Chance

magicalmischief
View Profile
Loyal user
Massachusetts
239 Posts

James...

Ok...Your forgiven...Damn this computer world where vocal inflections disspear and anything in quotes is seen as insulting. No problem dude. I agree with Chance...Can you imagine what is possible with the imagination of multiple people working together for the greater good.... The world will be ours....

If not the world....Then maybe we'll have a deli sandwhich named for us.

steve Smile
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
Quote:
On 2003-04-25 07:18, magicalmischief wrote:
James...

The world will be ours.... If not the world....Then maybe we'll have a deli sandwhich named for us.

steve Smile

Steve,
This really cracked me up. You're a funny guy. I agree with your sentiments.

And thank you, Chance, I look forward to showing you what I've got after the prototypes done and seem to work as I hope they will...
Best,
Jim
Geoff Weber
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington DC
1360 Posts

Profile of Geoff Weber
Now all Chance has to do is clone himself a couple of times, so that he can have time to MAKE all these designs.
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Geoff,
You are SO RIGHT! So MANY tricks ... so LITTLE time. Good things come to those of us who wait ... for me to fall over dead in overworked exhaustion. Smile

I can't think of a better way to "check-out" Smile than to be building another silly trick for you guys to be having fun with!

Take care,
Chance

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » New Childrens Illusion (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL