The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Our Latest promo clip. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
Veronica put this video clip together for us, now we are going back to work.
Hope you enjoy it.
Mario
http://uk.youtube.com/user/fathatmagic
You may prefer to watch it through our website http://www.fathatmagic.com/bizzareshows/id71.html
fireperformer911
View Profile
Special user
547 Posts

Profile of fireperformer911
AWESOME. Very intertaining and funny. Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
G.Gilbert
View Profile
Elite user
baltimore
495 Posts

Profile of G.Gilbert
Wow another great clip Mario!!
Scott M
View Profile
Special user
Apex, NC
524 Posts

Profile of Scott M
This is great. You are actually LIVING what many of us wish we could do.

You and your wife are wonderful together. A sign of many performances and a sign of lots practice. Your timing as a team is a delight to view.

What makes me interested is also your pouch, hat, and props. They look vintage and is a sign of doing this for awhile. The Art of the Street is a part of what hooks people to check you out. I LOVE THAT.

Thanks for sharing your videos and I look forard .to seeing more. If I were near you, I would love to have a coffee and learn from you. This is one thing I am in prayer for, a mentor or teacher. I believe you are ready for that now, if you are not doing it yet.

Blessings in your travels and safety.

-Scott M
Tom Fenton
View Profile
Inner circle
Leeds, UK (but I'm Scottish)
1477 Posts

Profile of Tom Fenton
Mario,

So great! Thank you.

I love the reveal of the 3rd and 4th baseballs/cricketballs,
absolutely fantastic.
"But there isn't a door"
Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
Thanks all very encouraging.
Tom I came up with that move some years back while playing around. I have been calling it the Mario production LOL.
Mario
Tom Fenton
View Profile
Inner circle
Leeds, UK (but I'm Scottish)
1477 Posts

Profile of Tom Fenton
Mario, when I saw the baseballs appearing I did a double take. The sudden appearance of the balls really got me. It looks great with the white balls, they seem to come out of nowhere.
It looks truly magical.
I think it is THE best production of final loads that I have seen.
Many congratulations for coming up with 'The Mario Production'.

Fat hats,
Tom
"But there isn't a door"
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3528 Posts

Profile of gaddy
The balls really do seem to "snap" downwards from nowhere. Nice vid, mate!
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
I liked the bit in the street version where you keep admonishing the crowd to "watch the cups" while the balls multiply in number, then say, "You were watching the cups... you should have been watching the hat!" and the melon drops out!

I liked that presentation better than the club footage with the cricket balls. Not that anything was wrong in the club version... I just liked the punchline of: "Cups, cups, cups, you should have been watching the hat!"
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
Danny Hustle
View Profile
Inner circle
Boston, MA USA
2393 Posts

Profile of Danny Hustle
Mario....you are such a rock star! "The spirit of Jimi Hendrix" line just made me crack up. What a great angle for that trick! You and Veronica look great together and seem SO happy. Good for you, man! I'm a fan, and I loved it!

Best,

Dan-

"MT is one of the reasons we started this board! I’m so sick of posts being deleted without any reason given, and by unknown people at that." - Steve Brooks Sep 7, 2001 8:38pm
©1999-2014 Daniel Denney all rights reserved.
MagiUlysses
View Profile
Special user
Kansas City
504 Posts

Profile of MagiUlysses
Greetings and Salutations Mario,

Great stuff! Love the cups, naturally. But the rope trick caught my eye. I've been looking to add a routine beyond the Professor's Nightmare where I can get a bit more audience involvement in doing something other than examining the ropes. The trick your wife does on the video looks like it might be what I'm looking for. It looks like it could be a great crowd builder. If this is your own invention and don't want to part with it, I understand completely. But as we're unlikely to ever run in the same circles, if you acquired the trick somewhere, could you tell me where you found it?

Thanks, and fat hats to you and yours.

Joe Zeman aka
the Mage Ulysses
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Way to go, Mario. I can see how your voice plays a lot with the act. Make a million.
Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
Thanks, all.
Mario
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Our Latest promo clip. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL