The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » S.A.M. Boston Holiday Party! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

theballoonwizard
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of theballoonwizard
Everyone is Welcome and tickets are still being honored for $45.00. If you would like to attend, please call us 617-875-7640

Sunday night December 7 Anthonys of Malden at 6pm. During cocktail hour we will have table magic and Balloons. Than dinner Buffet, following a great show that includes Vlad the Gothic Magician, David Oliver and More! Check out flyer
marty.sasaki
View Profile
Inner circle
1117 Posts

Profile of marty.sasaki
Over the years, this has been a great event. Before the meal, members of Assembly #9 will be doing walkaround magic. It will be a great time to visit and chat, or to be entertained if that's what you want.

Following the buffet dinner will be a stage show with David Oliver, and #9's president and resident Gothic Magicician Vlad. David Oliver will also bring along several talented youngsters from the S.Y.M. to fill out the show.

If you want a pdf flyer, send me a PM or an email.

This is only a week away and we need to let the caterers know how much food we will need, so if you plan on going call the number given above.
Marty Sasaki
Arlington, Massachusetts, USA

Standard disclaimer: I'm just a hobbyist who enjoys occasionally mystifying friends and family, so my opinions should be viewed with this in mind.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Thanks Marty,

I hope you guys do well, it is always a fun event.

Tony
marty.sasaki
View Profile
Inner circle
1117 Posts

Profile of marty.sasaki
The SYM kids are going to put on a great show. I guess I shouldn't call them kids, they are genuine performers, well practiced, and they know their stuff. Still time to make reservations...
Marty Sasaki
Arlington, Massachusetts, USA

Standard disclaimer: I'm just a hobbyist who enjoys occasionally mystifying friends and family, so my opinions should be viewed with this in mind.
Thales
View Profile
Elite user
You may have read one of my
415 Posts

Profile of Thales
Wish I had seen this topic sooner! Oh well, maybe next year.
"If you can't change the method, change the moment." Vernon
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » S.A.M. Boston Holiday Party! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL