The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » HYPErmentalism. Pre-Release Offer (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
magus
View Profile
Special user
Huntington Beach, Ca
669 Posts

Profile of magus
For those of you who are complaining about the price, I'd just like to say, that for the real pro, 695 dollars just keeps it in the hands of the worker, and it's what you would make in 10 shows, so it's really worth it.
The third effect in the book (I don't want to indentify it by name) is really just a rip off of a Docc Hilford effect, which is a variation on an Al Mann trick, from an Anneman idea, from something he took from some guy called Ken The Clown" in the '50's.

I'm really looking forward to seeing "the other thing" I've heard really good things about it from two of your closest friends on another forum.
crappy deium-

what a lousy day to be seized

thaumometer-

a device for measuring a magical field
Clifford the Red
View Profile
Inner circle
LA, California
1941 Posts

Profile of Clifford the Red
Waitaminute, I thought this was $6.95, $695 is another story! I'll buy it now as it must be valuable material!
"The universe is full of magical things, waiting for our wits to grow sharper." Eden Philpotts
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
Quote:
On 2008-11-29 12:06, JAlenS wrote:
So, for those of you that already have this, How do you get the little mirr*r to stay glued to the toe of your shoe for the pantyology effects where you guess the color, style, lack of etc?

Dang it, I could never figure out what a mirr*r is!
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17161 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
Bill it is the same thing as a m*rror but it is done on the other end.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
Oyama
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR.
1054 Posts

Profile of Oyama
Ken the Klown- I just performed "Chronomancy" with the tips you gave me. WOW! You should have seen the look on the spectators face. She was sent to the hospital due to chest pains. I would have paid double had I known this was the reactions I would get when this stuff is performed. Thanks for tipping the "Real" work behind this amazing effect. You are my hero.

Aaron

P.S. I have been working on that "certain" move, and it has helped with the fumbling when I remove my watch. THANKS!
"it's better to live one day as a lion, than a thousand years as a lamb."
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Ordered, can't wait!
Oyama
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR.
1054 Posts

Profile of Oyama
Just had to post this...You wont believe what just happened! I just got back from the hospital to visit the lady that I performed "Chronomancy" on. She went to the hospital with chest pains and they hooked her up to an EKG machine.....Guess what! You guessed it, I performed "EKGone!" on her. On my way to the hospital I stopped off at the local hardware store and picked up the little something you need to perform this (many will have this in their garage already). Anyways...the look on the faces of the doctors and nurses AND family members when she flatlined, was AMAZING! When Ken the Klown says they can flatline PERMANENTLY, he means it! She aint coming back. It was the best performance of my life.

People...the holy grail is HERE!

Aaron
Floyd Collins
View Profile
Inner circle
Ohio
1633 Posts

Profile of Floyd Collins
Hey guys, I just got back from the Hospital, some masked mentalists performed EKGone on my mother in law.
What a night!!!
No one said it would be easy, or did they?

Check out my all new book "Chicken Scratches" visit my lulu store for more information.

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/thecenterstage

http://www.collinscomedymagic.com
Ken The Klown
View Profile
Regular user
187 Posts

Profile of Ken The Klown
Friends, the first edition of HYPErmentalism is sold-out, never to be re-issued....unless it becomes really scarce, then I'll put it out in book form.

To those who have it, congratulations! For those who missed out on this one, don't worry, there will e-nother e-release of my sure-fire material out soon.

Until then, please continue to let me know how things are going with HYPEr. Has anyone tried out Colostomy F*r***g Bag, yet?
Oyama
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR.
1054 Posts

Profile of Oyama
Well I for one am glad not many people (20,000) will have this. Something like this should only belong to a select few (20,000) of us who are special. I would not want some pro getting this material and messin up the routines. This is strickly for those of us who have no ability whatsoever.

Ken the Klown- I have not tried COLOSTOMY F*R***G BAG yet. I did however try PK Touchy Feely on my wife lastnight. I wont go into details here (Exposure) but WOW. What a night it was. It is soooo easy, she was able to perform it on me!

Thanks again.

PS Has anyone been able to find a S#*@*R E#*%$R for the effect "THOSE aren't 2 PILLOWS!"? This is next on my list. Send me a PM with info.
Clifford the Red
View Profile
Inner circle
LA, California
1941 Posts

Profile of Clifford the Red
Ken the tip to do mentalism for diabetics with insulin pumps was brilliant. Once you use your PK M*gnet to prevent the pump from working, the induced sugar shock has them believing you are freakin Jesus himself! What a reputation maker! I did have some trouble with the pumps not restarting after you remove the m*gnet, I am going to try using a hacked over-amped Yigal Mesika El*ectric Touch to get it started back up as you suggested. Your tip for "hidden venues" of diabetic convalescent hospitals was of course, brilliant.
"The universe is full of magical things, waiting for our wits to grow sharper." Eden Philpotts
Ken The Klown
View Profile
Regular user
187 Posts

Profile of Ken The Klown
Clifford, you can also locate diabetic in restrooms, their urine smells sweet.
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Is this thread a joke or something?
Ken The Klown
View Profile
Regular user
187 Posts

Profile of Ken The Klown
Stone, not at all. This e-book has some of the most direct and powerful mentalism in existence. This is cutting-edge stuff. Sure, some of it seems a bit provocative, but that's how you have to cut through the clutter of products on the market.

For example EKGone has far more applications than the one we've discussed here.

Oyama... fantastic! I look forward to performing it for your wife as well. The method is so deceptive and versatile, I seriously doubt she'd experience my performance in the same way as yours!
JAlenS
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
1528 Posts

Profile of JAlenS
Smile
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Well, if it's not a joke, I want it.

Can I order the E-book here from Germany? Do I have to pay extra shipping charges?
Ken The Klown
View Profile
Regular user
187 Posts

Profile of Ken The Klown
Breaking News!!!

Doug Higley, Himself, has agreed to produce the necessaries for Great Balls Of Fire! All you need is an athletic supporter, some Tiger Balm, and your own fertile imagination...as well as a pair of these Higley Masterpieces...and you are ready to go!

Doug kindly sent me a picture of the prototypes, and they look far more realistic than dried apples or plums, as suggested in the text. Plus, Doug is gaffing one of them to work with your chop cup!!!

Can this get any better???

Stone..., sorry, the current edition is sold-out, but don't worry, I'm planning a new release in time for the holidays....
BlakeAdams
View Profile
Special user
Texas
641 Posts

Profile of BlakeAdams
If there was an award for best thread of the year then it should go to "HYPErmentlaism"

Best laugh I have had in a long time
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Wait!

So it is a joke?

Is there a book or isn't there? I just PayPaled Ken the Klown nearly 700 dollars for a reserved copy of the next release, and I surely don't want to be disappointed.

I was told there was a cool effect I could do in honor of my grandmother, and I've been looking for such an effect for ages.

What's it called again, Ken? The think about my grandmother?
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Ken the Klown, I think you might be Dr. X. Your effects are similar to those he was performing and privately published in his Bulldog manuscript several years ago (radical audience participation, Artaudian parameters.) Dr. X, have you amnesia or are you, Ken the Klown, a separate organic being? Do you still have your ravens? Situationist minds want to know.

--Isso Liwok
foreign correspondent, z and lt

inner being worker
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » HYPErmentalism. Pre-Release Offer (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL