We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » GENII - The Conjurors' Magazine » » Genii Magazine: Jay Scott Berry issue? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dsalley13
View Profile
Elite user
465 Posts

Profile of dsalley13
Will someone please tell me which issue of Genii Magazine had Jay Scott Berry on the cover and an article about him inside?

Many thanks in advance,

dsalley13
Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3261 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
I suggest you take contact with Richard Kaufman and ask him what issue it is.
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3149 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Nov 1990?

http://www.tias.com/39/PictPage/1922785183.html

there's this great new thing on the intranet called "googal" you should check it out! Smile
*due to The Magic Cafe's editorial policies, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
dsalley13
View Profile
Elite user
465 Posts

Profile of dsalley13
Quote:
On 2008-11-29 20:41, gaddy wrote:
Nov 1990?

http://www.tias.com/39/PictPage/1922785183.html

there's this great new thing on the intranet called "googal" you should check it out! Smile

Gaddy,

Thank you so much. I e-mailed Genii Magazine several times and was told by "Florence" that they are too small of a magazine to have a data base. I searched and searched and couldn't find this issue. I did try Google, but I guess I'm not as smart as the rest of you guys. I bought it from your link immediately. Jay is my favorite magician. He brings "Elegance" back to magic. I only wish I could attend his classes and lectures.

dsalley13
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3149 Posts

Profile of gaddy
His lecture here in San Francisco 2 years ago was simply amazing! I particularly love his Ring on Rope routine... He's one of my favorites as well!
*due to The Magic Cafe's editorial policies, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » GENII - The Conjurors' Magazine » » Genii Magazine: Jay Scott Berry issue? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL