The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Panic by Aaron Fisher (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

leonofnewyork
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of leonofnewyork
Effect
The four Kings are shown and placed into your back pocket. The remainder of the deck is spread cleanly, and then it happens. The deck instantly vanishes in your hands -- leaving only four cards. The cards are shown to be the Kings. And where's the rest of the pack? In your back pocket. No sleights. No funny moves.

http://www.theory11.com/tricks/panic.php

$24.95

What you get

You get an xtremely well made dvd that runs about 40 minutes long and a special gimmick made with bicycle cards. The gimmick should last hundreds of performances as long as you're not completely abusive to your cards, refills are available from theory11 for about 7.00.

Aaron is a very great, easy to understand teacher. He goes into detail about the psychology of the presentation. He gives you a couple ideas on presentation including his personal preference (which is what is shown on the DVD).

The effect

The effect is as good as the demo, and so are the reactions I've received so far using Aarons presentation. Introducing and ditching the gimmick is easy, as set up is invisible and the heat is taken off the gimmick at the end of the effect.

The effect however doesn't fit the direction my magic style is going, but I was able to create a great 3-phase mentalism/psychology routine using Panic as the finale which I tested last night on a small group of people and it blew their minds. So there are a few directions you can go with this effect.

The final word
5 out of 5. I highly highly higly recommend it.
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
Yes, it's a solid routine and Aaron is a great teacher. Performance is easy and Arron gives you a few variations. Practice to make it flawless.
Previous discussion on Panic -
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=109
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1143 Posts

Profile of indomagic
This is one of card trick you can do for parlor. Highly recommended.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Panic by Aaron Fisher (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL