The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Ross Jeffries? Hypnotism for Pick Up Artists? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4179 Posts

Profile of bobser
Not 'giftie'. But rather 'gift tae'. Apart from that... excellent.

bobser
ps: oh, and not 'To' but rather 'Tae'
Bob Burns is the creator of The Swan.
dmkraig
View Profile
Inner circle
1949 Posts

Profile of dmkraig
Thank you, bobser! If we ever get together, we'll have to list a drink to the memory of Bobby Burns.
Natural Mystic
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta, GA
509 Posts

Profile of Natural Mystic
Mindpunisher

"Ive used some of Ross's stuff to makes thousands of pounds for my clients in increased sales. Or at least adapted from his stuff."

specifically, what portion of Jefferies of course did you find useful for sales professional. Add me to your list, if you ever publish a book or course utilizing these techniques.

Peace.
"You never change the existing reality by
fighting it. Instead, create a new model that
makes the old one obsolete."
-- R. Buckminster Fuller
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
The most useful part is the idea of taking someone through a logical sequence of emotional states using "process instructions". And also teaching them how to be directive in their behaviour. Similar to good audience management skills a seasoned stage hypnotist would use.

There are many other elements too. One being that they systamatically internalize the skils using trance. Ive created a process that's very effective in doing this.
briandavidphillips
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of briandavidphillips
Ross's original material was an an adaptation of general NLP techniques to a very specific market, the pickup scene - the same stuff that the business NLP folks learn to increase sales (the difference is that you are selling yourself so to speak). Since his original product he has expanded to include not only a few NLP processes but other aspects of influence and seduction that one would not normally consider as hypnotic operators. I am told that he has a completely new product out now (he has evidently broken off with his former distributor who co-owned rights to older materials). I don't know how much of that one would consider hypnosis or NLP. I have no doubts that someone could indeed increase their effectiveness in business with Ross's NLP skills, they are the same skills being taught for changework and business.

All the best,
Brian
Hypnosis DVD Courses
http://www.briandavidphillips.com

Brian David Phillips brian@briandavidphillips.com
Hypnotist, Trance Wizard, Intuitionist
Keelung, Taiwan
http://www.briandavidphillips.com
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Wow, been busy... Couldn't surf...

Thanks for the responses!

Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Ross Jeffries? Hypnotism for Pick Up Artists? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL