The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Invisible hand accessories kit (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

B Hackler
View Profile
Special user
778 Posts

Profile of B Hackler
I recieved the accessories kit today. good quality and takes the invisible hand to a whole new level. you basically get all of the different attachments that are on the 3 dvd set. the only attachment left out would be the one that was used to animate a hankerchief which would be easily made. overall all I think it is a pretty good purchase. my 2 cents
M Sini
View Profile
Inner circle
1361 Posts

Profile of M Sini
What's the price of the kit?
B Hackler
View Profile
Special user
778 Posts

Profile of B Hackler
Around $105.00
cheekychap
View Profile
Regular user
141 Posts

Profile of cheekychap
WOW its $50 here :-
http://www.whenyouwishmagic.com
dsalley13
View Profile
Elite user
465 Posts

Profile of dsalley13
That's pretty darn steep. But, they have been busting full page color ads in Magic Magazine. That would make the price of anything a bit more on the premium side.

Ouch!!!! I'll have to pass until after Xmas. Way after.

dsalley13
bobn3
View Profile
Special user
Wichita, KS
718 Posts

Profile of bobn3
Gee, whenyouwishmagic can sell it for cheap, because it seems that the company does not exist. Clicking on the link brings up a message that the page does not exist. I would rather send $100+ to a reputable company than $50 to a bogus company...at least I would have something to show for it.

Bob Phillips
slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1891 Posts

Profile of slyhand
The site works for me, Bobn3.
I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath.

Alec
bobn3
View Profile
Special user
Wichita, KS
718 Posts

Profile of bobn3
The site works, but they sell the accessory kit for $110.95, not $50.

Bob Phillips
Harrismatic
View Profile
Elite user
Greece
435 Posts

Profile of Harrismatic
I have also bought the accessories kit.it really expands the possibilities of the invisible hand , taking it to a whole new level.however it is very expensive for the gimmicks you get.if you buy them individually from vernet you will give about 50euros. furthermore there are many gimmicks you need to perform the effects taught on dvds that are not included.(fire gimmick,table lifter etc)

however it is a great gimmick that allows you to do tons of different things.I would say that you probably can built with it a whole show.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Invisible hand accessories kit (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL