The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Stuart Cumberland web site ordering problem help/ Blair Robertson Dvd! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

CALENIG
View Profile
Regular user
UK
199 Posts

Profile of CALENIG
Hi there. I was wandering if its just me or can you help? I have been trying to order Blair Roberts dvd off Mr Cumberlands site http://www.mental-list.com, but every time I go to order now, I keep getting directed to a shopping cart advert site, selling me a shopping cart product. Can you advise?
Many thanks.
StrangeMagick
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of StrangeMagick
I know that Stuart is in the process of moving some of his stuff to a new site, this might be why.

PMed you.

Dave
CALENIG
View Profile
Regular user
UK
199 Posts

Profile of CALENIG
Many thanks for that Dave!
Stuart Cumberland
View Profile
Loyal user
289 Posts

Profile of Stuart Cumberland
Funny.

I JUST emailed Lee!

Dave is correct. I've discontinued using 1shoppingcart.com to process orders because I felt their "upgrades" were downgrades and their email system was plagued with problems.

Updates are in progress. In fact, I just gave Lee the updated order link.

I've just launched a mentalist-exclusive membership site on December 1st and the focus is on that at the moment.

If you are having any issues, please contact my support site at http://www.stuartcumberland.com/support . We usually respond within 24 hours.

Best,

Stuart Cumberland
CALENIG
View Profile
Regular user
UK
199 Posts

Profile of CALENIG
Many thanks Stuart.
CALENIG
View Profile
Regular user
UK
199 Posts

Profile of CALENIG
Just checked my email, thank you for your reply. Just placed my order to the UK. Thanks Stuart
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Is the site membership only now?

Regards,
Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Stuart Cumberland web site ordering problem help/ Blair Robertson Dvd! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL