The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Human BlockHead. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Pauldela
View Profile
Special user
U.K
882 Posts

Profile of Pauldela
Could somone tell me where I can find more infomation and methods for Human Blockhead.

Also, is it pseado or is it acctually very dangerouse?

Thanks,
Paul.
erikkloeker
View Profile
Loyal user
Cincinnati, Ohio
203 Posts

Profile of erikkloeker
Yes it is actually VERY dangerous, I don't know what you mean by psuedo? But if you are asking if it is fake or magic, it is not. It's a very dangerous stunt that could result in injury or death. Please read the sticky thread regarding learning stunts.
Pauldela
View Profile
Special user
U.K
882 Posts

Profile of Pauldela
Thanks I read up on it in another thread.

This isn't for me.

Thanks.
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2922 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
Quote:
On 2008-12-04 19:13, Pauldela wrote:
Thanks I read up on it in another thread.

This isn't for me.

Thanks.

That is probably a good choice.
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2922 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
Nothing was meant by my post, other than to say that too many do Blockhead because it is "kewl". I like that someone expressed interest, did research and ended up passing on learning the feat. This takes a bit of maturity and good sense of self. I respect that.
Pauldela
View Profile
Special user
U.K
882 Posts

Profile of Pauldela
Thanks, Todd.

I've seen it done and it's looked gross but amazing, I really loved watching Marc Spelman do it! But sadly, it's not somthing Il be doing.

Thanks, Freak Prodigy, I wasn't trying to be rude, but rather pointing out... 'WOAH ITS TODD ROBBINS!'

I said the same thing when I saw Harry Lorayne here too, lol.
Pauldela
View Profile
Special user
U.K
882 Posts

Profile of Pauldela
I couldn't belive it when I read how you guys do it!

I never though thier even was a whole back there! I though it went UP, no right through the friggen head!
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
On my site, there's an in-depth picture.

http://www.bladewalker.com/Performance/Programs.html
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
erikkloeker
View Profile
Loyal user
Cincinnati, Ohio
203 Posts

Profile of erikkloeker
Harley is the "WYSIWIG: What You See Is What You Get!" a play on "YOGOWYPI You Only Get Out What You Put In" or a similar acronym that the motivational speakers go around spouting?
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Yes, it was. Unfortunately, I haven't updated my site in quite a few years. Changes are coming.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Bad to the Balloon
View Profile
Inner circle
Clearwater Florida
2116 Posts

Profile of Bad to the Balloon
Quote:
On 2008-12-05 00:09, Todd Robbins wrote:
Nothing was meant by my post, other than to say that too many do Blockhead because it is "kewl". I like that someone expressed interest, did research and ended up passing on learning the feat. This takes a bit of maturity and good sense of self. I respect that.

Gosh I miss Melvin!!
Mark Byrne
AKA Mark the Balloon Guy
As seen on the TODAY SHOW
www.balloonguy.net
Creator of Bad to the Balloon DVD series
Go to my store: http://tinyurl.com/Bad2theBalloon
The Village Idiots
View Profile
Elite user
Orlando
464 Posts

Profile of The Village Idiots
Does the word Maturity conjure up memories of Melvin? I regretfully never knew the guy but he seemed like a big kid from what I've seen. I like people like that. Peter Pans.

"I won't grow up, I won't grow up, I don't want to go to school, I don't want to go to school, just to learn to be a parrot, just to learn to be a parrot, and recite a silly rule, and recite a silly rule."

Sillily,

Will
Some are born idiots.

Some are made idiots.

Some have idiocy thrust upon them.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quote:
On 2008-12-05 05:53, Pauldela wrote:
Thanks, Todd.

I've seen it done and it's looked gross but amazing, I really loved watching Marc Spelman do it! But sadly, it's not somthing Il be doing.

Thanks, Freak Prodigy, I wasn't trying to be rude, but rather pointing out... 'WOAH ITS TODD ROBBINS!'

I said the same thing when I saw Harry Lorayne here too, lol.

Sorry I am REALLY confused.......

why theh heck when you saw Harry Lorayne here at the magic Café did you say

(and I quote) "'WOAH ITS TODD ROBBINS!'"

That just seems silly to me or were you trying to tell Harry that the master of pooey diapers and dog licking children is on the Café most of the time (he does not have a real job - nor has he sent me my DVD yet Smile ...im only joking Tod! - well not baout the DVD but the rest I am! Smile and Fin is looking good .... hell be oin teh bally in no time!)

Dave
Pauldela
View Profile
Special user
U.K
882 Posts

Profile of Pauldela
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAA
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2922 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
Quote:
On 2008-12-05 17:27, Bad to the Balloon wrote:

Gosh I miss Melvin!!

Me too.

Click here to view attached image.
Freak Prodigy
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
That picture is great.
Blog:
http://www.bloudermilk.blogspot.com
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2582 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
You know, I can MAKE a nail like that for you.

There was a rumor a while back that Rasmus Neilsen made a nail or two for Melvin. How cool would that be, a nipple weight lifting blacksmith making nails for the blockhead community?
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2922 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
The nail I have was a roofing spike cut short and rounded off. I don't know who did this for Melvin, nor do I know how long he had it. Since both Melvin and Rasmus are gone, we can say with certainty that it WAS made for Melvin by Rasmus. There is no better way to spend a Monday morning than re-writing history.
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2582 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
Well then, it is WELL documented for the future generations that Nippulini made Todd Robbins (and others) the blockhead nail. Hundreds of years from now when WE'RE dead people will be debating.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
Gemeanii
View Profile
Regular user
I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now....
161 Posts

Profile of Gemeanii
I never leave home without mine...
Steve Gemeny
The Great Gemeanii
[email]steve@gemeny.com[/email]
www.gemeanii.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Human BlockHead. (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL