We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Hellbound Remix (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Eric Jones
View Profile
V.I.P.
Director of Product Development
2101 Posts

Profile of Eric Jones
With all the talk about spellbound here lately, I figured I'd pull out one of my oldie but goodies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPAOIRjB088
“We're two tigers away from an act in Vegas.” Greg House M.D.
<BR>
<BR>http://www.ericjonesmagic.com
mmreed
View Profile
Inner circle
Harrisburg, PA
1432 Posts

Profile of mmreed
Very cool!
Mark Reed
Wedding and Event Entertainment
walking_liberty
View Profile
Elite user
459 Posts

Profile of walking_liberty
That was pretty sick. I really liked your other hellbound video, but I like this one a lot more. Nice work.
MarkTirone
View Profile
Inner circle
palming not 1 coin, but
1139 Posts

Profile of MarkTirone
Thanks Eric. That was one of the coolest coin tricks ive seen in a while. I should film my version. Great job though!

-Mark Tirone
Peter Pitchford
View Profile
Elite user
Philly
421 Posts

Profile of Peter Pitchford
Ok, no shout out to Peter Pitchford. I'm offended.
rutabaga
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto, Canada
1278 Posts

Profile of rutabaga
There's some very cool things in there! Thanks for sharing that!
Eric Jones
View Profile
V.I.P.
Director of Product Development
2101 Posts

Profile of Eric Jones
This effect, and MANY other uber-cool coin and card items I've never shown you guys will be on my DVD set with Kozmomagic.com
“We're two tigers away from an act in Vegas.” Greg House M.D.
<BR>
<BR>http://www.ericjonesmagic.com
Griff
View Profile
Loyal user
Florida
284 Posts

Profile of Griff
Eric, very nice. I will buy this DVD set. You have impressed me for awhile and now I can learn your work. One question though...why did I not see a video of YOUR effect done by a member of some crue (a Captain maybe), before your demo was released? Sorry, you don't have to respond, but I won't say anymore and I am off of my soapbox now. Great stuff, can't wait!

The Astronaut.
Griff
Eric Jones
View Profile
V.I.P.
Director of Product Development
2101 Posts

Profile of Eric Jones
Griff,

No worries man. Here's what happened. My producer, Kozmo, rush produced a very limited amount of DVDs to offer attendees of John Luka's Motor City Close Up Convention in Detroit weeks before the DVD comes out. El Captain Tim has had more time to work on the material than anyone.

Now the reason HIS video came out before the trailer was released is because my producer Kozmo has some great quality control in his company. Everything needs to be approved by him before it hits the shelves or goes online. He was actually working the Castle when the trailer became available and Tim's video made its way online before Kozmo gave my trailer the thumbs up.

I'm actually greatful that Tim thought enough about the routine to post a video of it so quickly!!!!! Thanks again Tim!!!!!!
“We're two tigers away from an act in Vegas.” Greg House M.D.
<BR>
<BR>http://www.ericjonesmagic.com
feher
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1421 Posts

Profile of feher
Quote:
On 2008-12-05 01:09, Griff wrote:
Eric, very nice. I will buy this DVD set. You have impressed me for awhile and now I can learn your work. One question though...why did I not see a video of YOUR effect done by a member of some crue (a Captain maybe), before your demo was released? Sorry, you don't have to respond, but I won't say anymore and I am off of my soapbox now. Great stuff, can't wait!

The Astronaut.
Griff


Griff
I did that becasue I'm a jerk.
I really didn't know Eric didn't have his trailer up yet. I gave the web site were you can get this DVD. I have talked highly of it. I really like Eric's work.
So if I have offended you or anyone else I'm sorry.
The Captain
Tim
Mean people SUCK!!!!!!!
Eric Jones
View Profile
V.I.P.
Director of Product Development
2101 Posts

Profile of Eric Jones
Quote:
On 2008-12-05 06:35, feher wrote:
Quote:
On 2008-12-05 01:09, Griff wrote:
Eric, very nice. I will buy this DVD set. You have impressed me for awhile and now I can learn your work. One question though...why did I not see a video of YOUR effect done by a member of some crue (a Captain maybe), before your demo was released? Sorry, you don't have to respond, but I won't say anymore and I am off of my soapbox now. Great stuff, can't wait!

The Astronaut.
Griff


Griff
I did that becasue I'm a jerk.
I really didn't know Eric didn't have his trailer up yet. I gave the web site were you can get this DVD. I have talked highly of it. I really like Eric's work.
So if I have offended you or anyone else I'm sorry.
The Captain
Tim


WOW TIM!!!!

Good to know I'm not the only magic geek up at the butt crack of dawn!!!!!! LOL
“We're two tigers away from an act in Vegas.” Greg House M.D.
<BR>
<BR>http://www.ericjonesmagic.com
Jimeh
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1399 Posts

Profile of Jimeh
Getting back to the Hellbound Remix video, that routine is awesome!!
Love it... Smile
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8882 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Beautiful E, just beautiful...love your stuff, man! Smile

And hey, Griff, that's a pretty good "crew" The Cap'n is a part of, same family Eric is a part of...La Famiglia. Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile


"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3220 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Another winner, thanks for sharing.
MarkTirone
View Profile
Inner circle
palming not 1 coin, but
1139 Posts

Profile of MarkTirone
Quote:
On 2008-12-05 09:15, Mb217 wrote:
Beautiful E, just beautiful...love your stuff, man! Smile

And hey, Griff, that's a pretty good "crew" The Cap'n is a part of, same family Eric is a part of...La Famiglia. Smile
Eric is part of La Famiglia? I thought he was just a guest performer on the "La Famiglia" DVD. Where have I been? lol Sweet stuff, Eric!

-Mark Tirone
Jonathan Brown
View Profile
Loyal user
Tappahannock, VA
288 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Brown
Eric, my man, it is always a joy to see your work. The change looked wonderful. It caught me off guard the first time, and I had to rewind. When you did it in the shop, it got me! Now, if I can just figure out that rising card.....
cperkins
View Profile
Special user
699 Posts

Profile of cperkins
Eric -

I am a fan of yours, as well...

Good news for your friends here at the Café!!! Tell us more about your pending DVD set with Kozmo.

This is in addition to Mirage et Trois????

cp
To see a difficult thing lightly handled gives the impression of the impossible.
(Goethe)
Eric Jones
View Profile
V.I.P.
Director of Product Development
2101 Posts

Profile of Eric Jones
Mirage Et Trois is actually a stand-alone DVD.

I actually have SEVERAL projects coming up with Kozmo, but the closest one will be my Two DVD set. We have the bare-bones performances and explanations shot, but we still need to do a lot of work before the editing even starts. You should see that set coming out, HOPEFULLY, in time for World Magic Seminar in March.
“We're two tigers away from an act in Vegas.” Greg House M.D.
<BR>
<BR>http://www.ericjonesmagic.com
Bill Citino
View Profile
Special user
Doylestown, PA
835 Posts

Profile of Bill Citino
Great stuff as always, man!!! Glad to see this one is back out again. It's one of my faves!
CitinoMAGIC: SLEEPLESS NIGHTS eBook - AVAILABLE NOW!
Bobby Forbes
View Profile
Inner circle
virginia beach, VA.
1544 Posts

Profile of Bobby Forbes
Freakin' sweet!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Hellbound Remix (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL