The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Meridian Technique’ by Mark Elsdon (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1199 Posts

Profile of caigy
I can wait.
'No-Way' has my full attention at the moment.

Paul Mc.
Exclusive Worldwide Producer and Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
OK, how did we go with the printers. Have they been sent out yet? Any updates on the situation?
cheerz
Mark Elsdon
View Profile
Loyal user
249 Posts

Profile of Mark Elsdon
Hello Cheerz!

You beat me to it...

All orders have been sent out. Most went out on Saturday, with the remaining ones (including those ordered by dealers) having been sent out earlier this morning.

For those attending the Session Convention (http://www.sessionconvention.com/) I will have copies of the Meridian Technique booklet with me there.

Cheers,

ME
Check out The View From Here:
http://elsdon.blogspot.com/
Andi Peters
View Profile
Inner circle
1330 Posts

Profile of Andi Peters
Thanks for the update Mark. Look forward to receiving mine and digesting.
matt.magicman
View Profile
Inner circle
Mars
1524 Posts

Profile of matt.magicman
I ordered mine in dec, and still no email repleies or anything through the letterbox?
Andi Peters
View Profile
Inner circle
1330 Posts

Profile of Andi Peters
Mine arrived today. It's good stuff.
D J Hawkins
View Profile
Veteran user
Reading, UK
351 Posts

Profile of D J Hawkins
Yep, I received mine yesterday and I'm really impressed. Mark has highlighted a technique which, although very simple,will instantly increase the commercial appeal of any close up performer. This is very practical, real world material and many thanks to Mark for sharing his thoughts, advice and experience with the rest of us. Highly recommended.
David Hawkins

djhawkins2014@gmail.com
matt.magicman
View Profile
Inner circle
Mars
1524 Posts

Profile of matt.magicman
Got it thanks mark!
very nice, will be using it next weekend
not only do you get how to work it, but most of the tricks are decribed too!
thanks mark
cheers
matt
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
OK it seems at least you guys in the UK have it, out here in the colonies we are still waiting for the ship to come in
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
The Cutty Sark would have been faster!
DR STEVE HOSKINS
View Profile
Special user
North Wales, UK.
831 Posts

Profile of DR STEVE HOSKINS
Just finished reading my copy of The Meridian Technique, and I beleive Marks idea here is a real winner, fantastic ideas and well worth the money for the workers.

Steve
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2508 Posts

Profile of Waters
...A little to the party, but I'd certainly like to add some comments. Mark obviously has performed in a number of environments and particularly in one of the most difficult; the restaurant.

Mark's idea is a fantastic one, which ensures that the performer is making the most powerful result for both the partrons and the owners/management. Like any other service industry, one must always be thinking about how to improve what one offers to potential customers and clients.

Mr. Elsdon's book describes a wonderful idea that really makes sense. The catch-word for this might be a great "value-added" for the partrons and the establishment. Mark's book illumines the reader on how to structure their "walk-around" event, so that they never ever leave with a "whimper", but instead you will always end on a crescendo (along with some potential effects that suit the structure). We should desire nothing less.

With regards,

Sean
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
It's disappointing that this doesn't seem to be available by any US retailers.
Mark Elsdon
View Profile
Loyal user
249 Posts

Profile of Mark Elsdon
Hi Rockwall,

It is, though, available directly from me for $26 including Airmail postage. I'll even sign it for ya! Smile

Please PM me if you'd like to order one.

Cheers,

ME
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
You've got a sale! Sent you an email.

Mike
DeeChristopherMagic
View Profile
Special user
675 Posts

Profile of DeeChristopherMagic
Wow. I got this through the post from Elsdon yesterday. In reading the first couple paragraphs outlining the technique I couldn't help but let a wry smile form upon the ol' face!

Great thinking and while I haven't tested it out yet, I can see it working SO well. Beautiful thinking and something that could increase your impact at a gig tenfold.

I can't recommend this more - I'm thoroughly impressed with the thinking here and that Mark explains every detail.

Fantastic work.

Thanks Mark, now take it off the market, yeah?:P

D.
The EPIC 5 hour billet masterclass is now LIVE!
http://the1914.com
Overdraft | Orphic | Shadow | Eclipse | The Art Of Stagecraft & Many more exclusive magic & mentalism products.
Mark Elsdon
View Profile
Loyal user
249 Posts

Profile of Mark Elsdon
Dee, a belated thanks for your comments! You too, Sean and Steve. Thank you.

The Meridian Technique continues to go from strength to strength and is now in the arsenal of performers worldwide. Peter Duffie in his excellent review in MAGIC magazine concluded by calling it a 'must-read', a sentiment echoed by the many emails I've received.

'Card-Shark' Chris Schenk has purchased the rights to translate the booklet and publish a German edition. This will be released sometime in August I think. A French edition will follow a month later and I am currently in negotiations with the largest magic dealer in Spain to produce a Spanish edition.

If you've been holding off buying the Meridian Technique, now might be a good time to take the plunge, as I have just 17 copies left of the initial print-run of 500. Whilst there will undoubtedly be a re-print (although it is likely another publisher will do it) the booklet will probably become temporarily out-of-print for a couple of months.

If you have any further questions, or simply want to buy a copy, please PM me.

Cheers,

ME
Paul Brook
View Profile
Special user
UK
887 Posts

Profile of Paul Brook
When I worked residencies it took me a long time to discover how to make the venue happy whilst at the same time as earning money and generating business. Mark shares with you is a technique that can get your re-booked by the venue, earn money, AND generate personal business all at the same time. Even better still, the effort is minimal. Mark takes you through the motions and imparts his knowledge as a professional. If you want to be successful working residencies then this book MUST be in your library.

Cheers,

-Paul
PAUL BROOK

He Knows Shop - All of my mentalism books, PDFs and props Smile

Certified Mentalism A beautifully illustrated hardback book full of real world mentalism Smile

FREE MENTALISM Free hard-hitting effects, routines and methods, just a click away Smile

MAGIC TV INTERVIEW An deep dive interview with Craig Petty, nothing held back! Smile
Dan McLean
View Profile
Inner circle
Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
1261 Posts

Profile of Dan McLean
"When I worked residencies it took me a long time to discover how to make the venue happy whilst at the same time as earning money and generating business."

- Paul Brook

Absolutely! Show business is a business. The Meridian Technique gives me a major leg up in that area.
Mark Elsdon
View Profile
Loyal user
249 Posts

Profile of Mark Elsdon
Thanks for the continued orders guys!

I am down to 12 copies and counting...

ME
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Meridian Technique’ by Mark Elsdon (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL