The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Loughran's ONE Levitation (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12~13~14..18..21..24..27..30..32~33~34 [Next]
krisneale
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of krisneale
Piz - wow thanks!!! My Girlfriend is off work sick at the moment, so I was praying that it would be delivered today!!!

This sounds horrible but I hope she is still unwell by tuesday!!...lol

Kris

I must say I do hope that we can get an even rise out of our ONE'S!!
krisneale
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of krisneale
Oh no, just realised that I ordered from Peter direct!! That means it's going to take even longer!!!!!
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1346 Posts

Profile of Piz
^^^Hopefully she stays sick! I will be praying for her sickness to stay intact! Smile My prayers are with you Smile

I will do my best to get an even rise out of this when filming. Smile

P.S. My calculations maybe off, as I just seen your post that you ordered from Peter direct (He's in Canada). Let me go back to the drawing board, I'll give you an estimate shortly.

Piz Einstein
krisneale
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of krisneale
Piz,

Many Thanks for your prayers, and they may have been answered as she rang me earlier to tell me she had eaten something "out of date" lol

I live 30 mins from London so that should work a little in my favour!

Kris
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1346 Posts

Profile of Piz
I LOVE you Londoners!!! Working at a Hotel for almost 2 years seeing the differences in culture, there is much more down to earth humor in you folks! I can tell ya that! Smile

Regarding your shipment...

It's hard to determine because I have no idea what method of post Peter sent his orders out in? It is possible you will receive your ONE by today or Saturday, depending on the shipping details, it could possibly be Monday/Tuesday. My guess is still Monday or Tuesday, or possibly Today or Saturday (BOY I'm a good Psychic! I mentioned everyday!!lol Smile ).

Piz Einstein
krisneale
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of krisneale
Piz,

Thanks London is good at the moment, although looking out of my office window, will tell you a different story!!

lol Yeah who knows you may just even be right!!!

Kris
Kune
View Profile
Veteran user
306 Posts

Profile of Kune
Nadeem: No problem Smile I'll send a PM over as soon as I receive the unit.
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1346 Posts

Profile of Piz
Just received my ONE levi...

Review + Video shortly Smile
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1346 Posts

Profile of Piz
Just measured how high you will actually go up, it's 2 and half inches exactly on dot.
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
1565 Posts

Profile of PatrickGregoire
Looking forward to the video Piz! I`m pretty sure I`ll get back home from work soon and learn that I received it. I sure hope so!

One thing I`m debating is if I should install it on my dress shoes (which I perform it) or on my casual shoes (skater shoes, which I wear everywhere else). I can`t quite decide because with dress shoes I can use it at gigs, but with casual shoes I can use it any other time and I can use it to get gigs or just for fun.

I`d appreciate it if you guys could tell me if I`ll be able to switch back and forth. I don`t perform that often so I`d love to be able to have it installed on my casual shoes and when I get a gig I switch it to my dress shoes and after the gig switch it back. Is that possible?
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1346 Posts

Profile of Piz
^^^ You might be able to set up more then one shoe with what you receive. If not, Peter sells additional sets of what you will need to set up another shoe, should not be to expensive.

I need to do permanent set-up as the thickness of my shoe requires it. Off to the hardware store, don't have what I need laying around! Smile
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1346 Posts

Profile of Piz
Another note before I leave, it's a CD ROM you receive, not DVD.
Blueroyalty
View Profile
Loyal user
250 Posts

Profile of Blueroyalty
WHAT?! How is it that I have yet to receive it?! Piz got mine and now I have to wait yet another day...ugh. So wait, the system is not transferable from shoe to shoe?
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1346 Posts

Profile of Piz
^^^ HP shipped it UPS, at-least mine they did. Maybe UPS guy has not got to your house yet? I have received UPS packages as late as 9pm before, you still have time.

After playing with this for a good 2 hours now, I have to say I have not had this much fun in a while, I love this thing! The only problem I have is the noise, the gimmick makes a squeaking sound when starting to levitate, I'm hoping this goes away in time. I recorded about 5 different video's, in one my cat is eating in back of me and you can see clear through and can watch her eat while floating. I might wait until the morning to shoot some more and up-load as I want sun-light.
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
1565 Posts

I WANT MY ONE LEVITATION NOW!!! They sent me an email saying that they sent me the package by US Postal Service. That's USPS right? They usually send me my packages through UPS.
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1493 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
Quote:
On 2009-01-23 18:36, Piz wrote:
I recorded about 5 different video's, in one my cat is eating in back of me and you can see clear through and can watch her eat while floating.

Wow! This sounds great!!! Smile
Ben BV
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1346 Posts

Profile of Piz
Hey guys, I just performed this for my harshest critic, my pops!

Now, this is someone who grew-up watching my Uncle perform magic for over 30 years, he has also helped me with my Icarus Effect and FLY levi, so he knows his stuff when it comes to levi's and Magic in general.

I floated, asked him what he thought (He was thinking it was one of my other many levi's), he said "looked good, do it again" (he was about 2-3 feet from me), I floated and he said that it looked great. He then asked me which one is that and then asked to see the bottom of my shoe's (I'm thinking he thought it was FLY). He inspected them as if he was baffled as there was nothing, then he started patting me down, first my legs then waist, looked at me and said, "that's your best one yet" with a surprise on his face!

I am very happy with this levi, I been practicing all day, it's very simple, balance will take some time if doing this slow, but that's exactly how I am performing it. It takes some time to get used to, just keep floating and it will feel as if everything it takes to do this becomes second nature after a while.

I will have a video up tonight sometime, I promise!
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
1565 Posts

Awesome!
bryanlonden
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
583 Posts

Profile of bryanlonden
Niiice! Upload now!!!
NEW Conscious clothing to inspire yourself and others.

http://www.thisisdivisions.com
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1346 Posts

Profile of Piz
Uploads coming guys. I'm gonna upload video with a flashlight behind my feet. I really really want to upload the "Cat eating" video, but I am not comfortable with he pre-levi portion of it as it was one of my first practice runs.

Just showed my pops the video's on my TV, he was stunned. We had an intimate conversation just now and he asked me "How much the shoe's cost me"!lol

He said "Well, there's nothing under your feet, your pulling yourself up somehow".

OK, I will upload this video right now, then start filming again, I'll get some great stuff for ya guys!

I would like to note that I do not film my upper body, just from waist down. I can assure you guys this IS "ONE", as it looks WAY different then Peter's Demo! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Loughran's ONE Levitation (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12~13~14..18..21..24..27..30..32~33~34 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL