The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Loughran's ONE Levitation (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14~15~16..20..23..26..29..32~33~34 [Next]
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1498 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
Thanks for your input HollyMental! I hope it will be strong enough... Smile
Can't wait for your video Piz!! Smile
Ben BV
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
1568 Posts

Profile of PatrickGregoire
Every time we're told we're going to see a video we always get let down. This is retarded.
Lord*Of*ILLUZION
View Profile
Regular user
California
119 Posts

Profile of Lord*Of*ILLUZION
I agree, super shady, whats up with that haha Smile
"Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies"
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
1568 Posts

Profile of PatrickGregoire
So basically the verdict is that it's a great device but when the noise dies down from use, so will your device.
Lord*Of*ILLUZION
View Profile
Regular user
California
119 Posts

Profile of Lord*Of*ILLUZION
Quote:
On 2009-01-24 20:24, PatrickGregoire wrote:
So basically the verdict is that it's a great device but when the noise dies down from use, so will your device.

HAHA ya that's basically the case right now, The noise is not that much of an issue as I have stated before, that will go away with use/slight modification. With such a good idea and product, backed by great inventors, I would love to hear Peter's thoughts on this when he gets back. If you are reading this right now Mr. Noble, what are your thoughts on this perplexing situation? Has the device given you any trouble as far as fragility is concerned? So far the 4 people that have received this have praised the product but not the construction efforts, any thoughts, suggestions?
"Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies"
zoneinfinite
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of zoneinfinite
Hmm now I'm seriously hoping that wooden thingy you guys are talking about won't break in pieces when ONE finally arrives on my doorstep after traveling halfway across the world. Smile
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1346 Posts

Profile of Piz
Quote:
On 2009-01-24 19:00, PatrickGregoire wrote:
Every time we're told we're going to see a video we always get let down. This is retarded.

Not this time...

Hey guys, I feel asleep trina get the vid up, and slept until I woke up for work. I am at work, I work in a Hotel, 12am-9am (Usually do not work Sat, employee is on Vacation). We have a brand new computer here in the lobby area. I brought my ONE levi and plan to shoot somemore. I will work on getting this vid up once I finish with some of my work.

Pauly
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1346 Posts

Profile of Piz
OK, let tell ya guys how this went down...

I went accross the street to get something ta eat, when I came back one of the other employee's who works with me was waiting at the desk to get a room for her birthday. I asked her to film me doing something.

Now, this vids quality is not that great, the girl who filmed me, her face was beet-red from trying to hold her reaction in, she thought she was not suppossed to say anything, which is why I ask at the end "What ya think about that?", something I never ask to a spec. She stopped the camera before I could get her reaction, and let me tell you she had the look of AWE on her face and just kept asking me how I did that? She went on and on and on, I'm really angry she stopped it, but take it for what it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W0J8Yn6nFE
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1346 Posts

Profile of Piz
NEW vid coming, downloading. Just did this for guest to great reactions.

Will be taking old Vid down.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
7573 Posts

Profile of pegasus
That looked totally awesome, I could see right behind your feet. Ok, it was'nt a good quality clip but never the less, good. I think you have answered everyones question in reference to a slow rise. I bet she freaked.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
7573 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Bring it on Piz
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1346 Posts

Profile of Piz
If the Vid was clearer you would see me off the ground a good 4 inches straight under and through to the other side, that exactly what my guest seen in this Vid...

Here ya go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KcUQcJK-SY
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
7573 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Yep, even better. She is not going to sleep for a long time haha.
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1083 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Hey Pegasus remember what you said in the Blaine bottle thread no ordering from the states.Very tempting though.
ScottLeavitt
View Profile
Special user
730 Posts

Profile of ScottLeavitt
Nice job Piz! Can't wait to see others' videos as well!
Kune
View Profile
Veteran user
306 Posts

Profile of Kune
I wish youtube didn't compress their videos quite so much, but the performance is great, especially considering you only received it recently.
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1346 Posts

Profile of Piz
Quote:
On 2009-01-25 09:55, ScottLeavitt wrote:
Nice job Piz! Can't wait to see others' videos as well!

I am actually filming again, so you can see the levi better. You see the reactions it gets. I am telling you, all reactions I received thus far have been on that level. One thing I love so much about this levi is the fact that all you see under the feet are the Shadows of the shoe's, which gives a great illusion of levitation. You can even see this in the grainy Vid I made if you watch on full screen.

KUNE: Yes, I feel the same way. When I watch it on my TV or Cam you can see it so clear, height and all, I wonder why YouTube compresses it so much?
The Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
1962 Posts

Profile of The Mac
Darn the clarity sucks on that video.
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1498 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
Nice video! Would like to see others as well! Smile
Ben BV
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1346 Posts

Profile of Piz
Quote:
On 2009-01-25 10:39, The Mac wrote:
Darn the clarity sucks on that video.

I don't think your gonna have to wait to long for better clearity Mac! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Loughran's ONE Levitation (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14~15~16..20..23..26..29..32~33~34 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL