The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Loughran's ONE Levitation (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..18~19~20~21~22..32~33~34 [Next]
bosque
View Profile
Loyal user
271 Posts

Profile of bosque
I'm still waiting too. I'm hoping it arrives by the weekend...
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
1564 Posts

Profile of PatrickGregoire
I'm still waiting as well.
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1492 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
Let us know when you receive it guys! Smile
Ben BV
misterillusion
View Profile
Special user
Roseville, California
689 Posts

Profile of misterillusion
Quote:
On 2009-01-30 13:28, goldeneye007 wrote:
Let us know when you receive it guys! Smile

Will do.

Charlie
May every day be magic!

http://www.misterillusion.com
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
1564 Posts

IF we ever do.
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2136 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Yeah, I was kidding about "two"...although I'd buy it!
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1492 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
Quote:
On 2009-01-30 14:59, PatrickGregoire wrote:
IF we ever do.

:)
Ben BV
chrusa
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
736 Posts

Profile of chrusa
Peter puts out some excellent products and when I have the extra cash I would love to buy one its just trying to get a job first in today's economy (just got laid off) but once I have my job situation completed I plan on spending a lot of money on Peters products and not just the one levitation Im just so ***ed eager and want it now!
Thanks,
<BR>
<BR>Chris Hrusa
bosque
View Profile
Loyal user
271 Posts

Profile of bosque
Dang! Mail came, but no "One" arrived. Maybe tomorrow....Maybe someday.
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
1564 Posts

Tomorrow's Saturday. I didn't get it either. I'll have to wait through the weekend and it probably won't even come Monday. It'll probably never come.
Brian Lehr
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Canada
1600 Posts

Profile of Brian Lehr
Quote:
On 2009-01-31 00:57, PatrickGregoire wrote:
Tomorrow's Saturday. I didn't get it either. I'll have to wait through the weekend and it probably won't even come Monday. It'll probably never come.

And if ever does come (which I doubt it ever will), you probably won't like it. It might even break on you during your first levitation. If it doesn't break, and you're able to successfully levitate (which I doubt), you'll probably be laughed at by everyone watching you floating in the air. You'll say, "Stop laughing -- I'm floating in the air!" But They'll probably start calling you names like Mr. Airhead, which will stick with you for the rest of your life, causing immeasurable suffering and humiliation to you and your family, not to mention the financial drain on you because of all the therapy you'll have to go through.

So, I'm thinking you should be thanking your lucky stars that this devilish device called ONE has not arrived at your home. Let's hope it never will!

:lol:

Man, I had fun typing that! Smile

Brian
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
1564 Posts

Brian, I hope that little, innocent looking rabbit in your avatar bites your head off. Smile

Mine won't come tomorrow, it's delivered by USPS. They deliver to mailboxes if I'm not mistaken. That means the mailman has to deliver it, and he doesn't deliver on weekends. This is pathetic. I preorder, I get told that it's sent out priority mail and I have to wait a week and then some to get it. The price wasn't that greatly reduced to warrant this type of situation. I'm going to go on a killing spree from insanity if I find my mailbox void of ONE too many times. I just want it to arrive so I can end these constant frustrations each day it doesn't come. Every day I'm SO sure it'll be in the mailbox, and it never is. I wonder when I'll give up.
ScottLeavitt
View Profile
Special user
730 Posts

Profile of ScottLeavitt
Patrick

You'll probably give up when you see the USPS delivery person levitating down the street...

S
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2682 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
PatrickGregoire, did you order it through me or Hocus-Pocus? I thought you said you ordered it through Hocus-Pocus and if so, I unfortunately have no control over the shipping. I just checked on a parcel for Mister Illusion that I sent, and his entered the USA on the 22nd and it appears to be stuck in customs. Unfortunately I have no control over customs, and while I know yours is coming in from the USA, the Canadian customs are not any better, and can take a few days for an item to clear.

Peter.
Brand New: - MICRO VANISHING STATUE OF LIBERTY ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.tenyoelite.com
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
1564 Posts

Yeah it was from Hocus-Pocus. I know you can't do anything, it's not your fault. It's not anybody's fault other than whoever's fault it is lol, which might or might not be customs.
misterillusion
View Profile
Special user
Roseville, California
689 Posts

Profile of misterillusion
Quote:
On 2009-01-31 13:28, Peter Loughran wrote:
PatrickGregoire, did you order it through me or Hocus-Pocus? I thought you said you ordered it through Hocus-Pocus and if so, I unfortunately have no control over the shipping. I just checked on a parcel for Mister Illusion that I sent, and his entered the USA on the 22nd and it appears to be stuck in customs. Unfortunately I have no control over customs, and while I know yours is coming in from the USA, the Canadian customs are not any better, and can take a few days for an item to clear.

Peter.

GOOD NEWS AND bad news>>>

The good news is that my ONE arrived at my door today, but wouldn't you know, I was out with my wife having a late morning breakfast at the beanery on the other side of town when the delivery attempt was made. The letter carrier left a note on my door saying I need to pick it up at the post office on Monday because a signature is required. That's the good news.

The bad news (FOR ME) is that I am leaving on Monday morning for Reno, Nevada for a show I am doing up there and I will not be returning until very late on Wednesday. That means that I will not be floating anytime soon--at least not until Thursday. The post office said that I cannot pick it up today.

I just wanted to make sure that everyone knows that you can expect yours soon if you pre-ordered from Peter like I did.

Happy floating,
Charlie
May every day be magic!

http://www.misterillusion.com
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
1564 Posts

No package still... How do I even know if it's really coming? It's been 14 days. I can't take it anymore!
bosque
View Profile
Loyal user
271 Posts

Profile of bosque
Well, I received mine today and it is a thing of beauty. Because the spectators can peak under both feet, "One" takes the self-levi to a brand new level. A wonderful step up and forward. Prior exposure to the "Elevator" or "On Thin Air" will be useful. If you use just one hand, just a couple of fingers to stabilize yourself, you can get some terrific spins and partial rotations. I bend my legs slightly and turn slightly to one side during the "clean-up" moment. I've said enough. This effect rocks. Thanks Peter and Ray.
Corey K
View Profile
Special user
Rhode Island
504 Posts

Profile of Corey K
I can't wait until Patrick gets his levitation so we can stop hearing about it not getting there.. every day...

Thanks for the reviews to the guys who are actually writing them! One sounds awesome and I look forward to working with it.
Tony Chapparo
View Profile
Special user
Albuquerque, NM
705 Posts

Profile of Tony Chapparo
ONE came in the mail yesterday and I have installed it into my shoe. I used option 3 it takes a little more time to set up but well worth it. There is next to zero possibility that the unit will break, when used properly, with this set up. The unit itself is IMO not fragile.
ONE is by far the most user friendly, real world worthy, No BS, self levitation I have worked with and yes I have tried most of them. The handling is very smooth and deceptive, You can levitate up or down as slow or fast as you like. bottom line...this thing is gonna kill laymen! Great job Peter and Ray you have a winner.

Tony
Tony Chapparo
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Loughran's ONE Levitation (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..18~19~20~21~22..32~33~34 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL