The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Loughran's ONE Levitation (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..25~26~27~28~29..32~33~34 [Next]
bryanlonden
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
583 Posts

Profile of bryanlonden
Haha that was hilarious!
NEW Conscious clothing to inspire yourself and others.

http://www.thisisdivisions.com
Brian Lehr
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Canada
1600 Posts

Profile of Brian Lehr
Wow, where can I buy that magic doorway? It plays big, but can it be packed small? Smile

Brian
jon_maronge
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of jon_maronge
Diclaimer: the door does pack small.. however the building doesn't...lol

and ray.. I do have nothing but time on my hands.. I'm a magician in a great economy...lol

congrats to both you and peter for the levi. when I open the box, I was like..huh?..lol... but like a good little magician, I followed the instructions.. then looked at myself doing the levi in a mirror... and I really fell down because I was like holy (insert the bad word here).. then boom.. my butt was on the floor.

since using this, I am staying in the air for a longer period of time and when the spectator bends down to look under my feet, I let them... then "fall from the air" as one of the spectators told me.. if david blain would have used this one in his first special, there would have been churches built in his name, or he would have been burned at the stake.. but either way.. lol... a major religion would have been started...lol

jon
Brian Lehr
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Canada
1600 Posts

Profile of Brian Lehr
Quote:
On 2009-02-25 19:07, jon_maronge wrote:
if david blain would have used this one in his first special, there would have been churches built in his name

But I thought our local St. David's church was named after David Blaine! No wonder everyone gets upset with me when the preacher is preaching, and I'm casually walking around saying "Look, look, see the king? Now he's a queen!" Smile

Brian
semo
View Profile
Loyal user
San Jose, CA
300 Posts

Profile of semo
Jon, that was awesome.

For those of you who watch this, turn up your volume. You hear an itty bitty voice gasp a few times and then do an "OMG!" very quitely behind the camera. Just awesome! I love that.

And I never considered a doorway levitation as being evidence of stalking, but you have created a new form of hunting! Piz hunting. LOL. Great job.
Scott Emo, co-creator of Fenced In Illusion - There's nothing better than breaking free!

And creator of Sacred - The Child Conjuring Illusion - Because there is nothing more magical than the creation of a child.

Find them at: http://www.masterofillusions.ca/
jon_maronge
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of jon_maronge
Lol.. thanks.. and it's not stalking.. it's ummm... what's the politicaly correct word I'm looking for?.. oh yeah.. it's an investigation...lol. and I will have you know that the doorway is not pressing charges,

lol

jon
jon_maronge
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of jon_maronge
Did any of you get a one levi? if so.. put up your videos.. I would love to start seeing them out there.
invisible
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of invisible
There are two on this thread if you look back. they are pretty convincing!
jon_maronge
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of jon_maronge
I know.. one of them is mine..lol... I just wanted to see other people performing this too.. it looks too cool
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1498 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
Just a quick question : what are those "adjusters" you can buy on peter's site? does it have something to do with the fragility?
Ben BV
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1498 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
Can't manage to join Peter... Anybody knows when he'll be back on the Café?
Ben BV
jon_maronge
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of jon_maronge
I know he is still in vegas.. I believe he gets back this weekend.
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1498 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
Oh! Thanks for the info Jon! Smile
I'll have to wait a little more then.
Ben BV
invisible
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of invisible
How silent is the gimmick? can it be done in a quiet room??
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1498 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
I think people have said that in the street it isn't an issue but in a quiet room, AT FIRST, it does make a little noise. But after a few performances apparently you're fine and it remains silent.
Ben BV
invisible
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of invisible
Thanks!
jon_maronge
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of jon_maronge
I just grunt a little when I "fall" out of the air and that and my feet hitting the ground cover the little noise when in a quiet room. people are still freaking out from actually being able to see under your feet so they won't ever hear a thing anyways.
CasualSoul
View Profile
Special user
Edmonton, Canada
541 Posts

Profile of CasualSoul
Quote:
On 2009-02-25 08:58, jon_maronge wrote:
Here you go Semo... This is one of the best levi's I have ever seen with my own eyes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frbGUixmwnc
watch it in HD

LOL, that was awesome. It was definitely my favorite video performance I've seen of The One so far. I'm confident that I understand how it works, but I haven't seen this lev happen slowly and controlled like that before (no offence to Peter and Piz) and I was getting a little concerned that maybe it would be too difficult to get the slow rising look I prefer. I am so totally SOLD!! This will be my next major magic purchase.
"Open their mind by performing the impossible"
semo
View Profile
Loyal user
San Jose, CA
300 Posts

Profile of semo
CasualSoul,
You may want to buy it directly from Peter's website since you are both in Canada. There were some boarder crossing stories earlier in this link that delayed the arrival of some ONE's that you could avoid easily.
Scott Emo, co-creator of Fenced In Illusion - There's nothing better than breaking free!

And creator of Sacred - The Child Conjuring Illusion - Because there is nothing more magical than the creation of a child.

Find them at: http://www.masterofillusions.ca/
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1346 Posts

Profile of Piz
Quote:
On 2009-03-10 00:24, CasualSoul wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-02-25 08:58, jon_maronge wrote:
Here you go Semo... This is one of the best levi's I have ever seen with my own eyes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frbGUixmwnc
watch it in HD

LOL, that was awesome. It was definitely my favorite video performance I've seen of The One so far. I'm confident that I understand how it works, but I haven't seen this lev happen slowly and controlled like that before (no offence to Peter and Piz) and I was getting a little concerned that maybe it would be too difficult to get the slow rising look I prefer. I am so totally SOLD!! This will be my next major magic purchase.

I discussed this comment with Jon, and we both had a little chukkle! Smile

Funny thing is I actually go-up slower then Jon did (about 10sec slower), it's simply the angle it was shot at. Mine was shot with someone standing-up, when shooting his Vid it was recorded with the person sitting down on a couch about 3-4 feet lower to the ground then in my Vid.

His was shot strickly for presentation, as it was set to get totally under the feet, mine was shot from spectator view for reaction purposes. It's all in the presentation brother Smile

BTW, I'm happy you are getting this, ENJOY!! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Loughran's ONE Levitation (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..25~26~27~28~29..32~33~34 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL