The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » SideShow Gaff fans and Higley Collectors... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
It's been requested. So I did it. A new book of Images...clear, sharp, close up and full color. I called it 'MUSEUM'. It's for the die hards because it's expensive for a 30 page soft cover but it's professonally produced and looks terrific. Very few words LOTS of large Images and it can be left 'out' as it gives away no secrets or that they are gaffs. Chupacabras, Shrunken Heads, Mermaids and many other 'Things' and cool stuff.

Limited to only those who order it thru me from HERE. I'll put a page up on my site when I get time (ha!) at http://SpookyBook.com

I have many images from over the years that will make up a Volume 2 someday IF this one is appreciated. But to put them all in one book would make the cost ourageous(-er.)

Each of course will be signed and will stand as a Souvenir, a Legasy (so to speak) of the Higley efforts over the recent years. I promise, you'll like it IF you can afford it.
It is absolutely a collectors item.

I can't believe how much it costs to produce these type of books but lots have asked for it so here ya go.

Just PM me or email if interested. Higley's "Museum" $30. The first 50 will be numbered.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » SideShow Gaff fans and Higley Collectors... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL