The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Dr. Crow's Unified Remote Viewing (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
I am proud to announce Bob Cassidy's NEW manuscript, 'Unified Remote Viewing' (aka 'A Fly on the Wall') is now available and will be offered exclusively through my website at: http://www.sangomahealer.com/performersonly.html

This exclusive release will be available for a limited time from the above website only. To preserve the exclusive nature of this unique remote viewing routine only one hundred copies will be sold.

As I am personally handling all of Bob's now and future business, I guarantee ALL ORDERS will be filled in a prompt manner and fashion and that no more than the promised 100 will be sold.

Below are my thoughts, description and the ad copy -

"URV is a remote viewing presentation involving complete audience participation. In a series of tests replicating actual remote viewing experiments the audience is able, under what appear to be strictly controlled conditions, to perform amazing accurate remote viewings of hidden target photographs.

Such effects are rare in mentalism and have an extremely powerful impact. They not only provide a unique experience for any intelligent audience but serve to greatly enhance the mentalist's credibility.

Two versions of the routine are taught in detail.One is designed for use with a single participant and may be performed anywhere. The second is designed for presentation in a platform, banquet hall, seminar or corporate setting.

The special photographs used in the effects are included in the manuscript. Once the underlying principles are mastered, however, any set of appropriate photographs may be used.

URV is one of the most powerful and memorable pieces of mentalism you will ever present. Since its release is limited, it is particularly well suited for professional psychic entertainers."

MY THOUGHTS -

While first reading this manuscript I smiled long and hard! The workings are particularly clever (classic Cassidy thinking!), potent and direct. The work is not technically demanding, allowing the performer to focus on the presentation. The required set up is easy and consists mostly of printing out some photographs on your computer. It should take no more than an hour of work (simple and non demanding) and perhaps a trip to your local Office Supply.

After the work and routine is understood you'll be able to use photographs from your own collection and preferences. I went through a box of old ones and found a number of great pictures to use with Bob's effect. Should you go this route, no printing is necessary.

This routine is all about total audience participation, or to hit one person very, very hard.

I love it!

-Jerome Finley
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
PsiDroid
View Profile
Inner circle
2141 Posts

Profile of PsiDroid
One question. when you say we'll be able to use photographs from our own collection and preferences is that true for both routines ??
Joshua Quinn
View Profile
Inner circle
with an outer triangle
2038 Posts

Profile of Joshua Quinn
Hey Jerome, went to the link, typed in the password, went to the Bob Cassidy page... no Unified Remote Viewing. Refreshed the page, still nothing. Is it not there yet, or am I missing something?
Every problem contains the seeds of its own solution. Unfortunately every problem also contains the seeds of an infinite number of non-solutions, so that first part really isn't super helpful.
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
PsiDroid,

Yes, you will be able to do this (both parts) with your own selection of photographs. The nice thing about the ones Bob supplies and recommends to get started is they are ready to go immediately. You can also choose your own photographs to use online which provides you with seemingly unlimited options. I'm happy to share my own ideas with those who purchase this work.

Quinn,

My apologies. It will be up on my site very shortly. There was one small delay and Alex will have it up with a payment button very soon.

Best,
Jerome
Dan McLean
View Profile
Inner circle
Behind you
1242 Posts

Profile of Dan McLean
Sigh. I was afraid you'd have it available soon. This reads like another one that's just too good to pass up.
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5410 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
I'm going to get a copy of this one.

Coming from Bob, I have no doubt this will be some sneaky piece of thinking.
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
Franky
View Profile
Regular user
111 Posts

Profile of Franky
Hi Jerome,

it`s possible to perform Unified Remote Viewing in any language without great modification? Use only picture or also terms ?

Thanks for your help.

Franky
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Franky,
Yes, other languages should not be a problem.

Paolo,
Perhaps you can confirm this?

My apologies for the delay on my site. My web designer is a busy man Smile
I can handle all orders privately via PM or email until the button and page goes up.

Best,
Jerome
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5410 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Yes, Jerome, I can confirm that.

It's the typology of images that makes the difference. And as long as you can be somewhat "directing" with your language, it will work.

Be warned the second piece, specifically, is not something you could play for 4 or 5 people (at least, I would not - if keeping the methodology explained by Cassidy).
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
Franky
View Profile
Regular user
111 Posts

Profile of Franky
Thanks Paolo and Jerome for the note !
PsiDroid
View Profile
Inner circle
2141 Posts

Profile of PsiDroid
Thanks mr.cavalli and finley.

I'm going to get this [sigh. wallet open once again and cash flow out]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Dr. Crow's Unified Remote Viewing (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL