We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » RNT2 / SBL chop cup ensemble-help with the aluminium cup? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kipee
View Profile
Regular user
UK
156 Posts

Profile of Kipee
After playing around with my recently received ensemble, I noticed that where the "special something" in the copper cup is totally foolproof, the insert in the aluminium cup is rattling?

Should this be the case? Is it just the way the cup is made or should I try to reach the folks at RNT2 about patching up the insert??

Can anybody with a set please advise??

Thanks in advance Smile

K
Scott M
View Profile
Special user
Apex, NC
524 Posts

Profile of Scott M
You may want to read the comment left on the site of another guy trying to fix his cups.

Go to the yellow "I" and read it.

Contact RNT and they should help you out.

Scott M
Kipee
View Profile
Regular user
UK
156 Posts

Profile of Kipee
Thanks for pointing that out! I think its time for an email lol...Does anybody know which email address(s) work at the moment? I know they have problems with spam etc?
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6074 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
I believe the e mail addy at the top of the web page is working fine. Maybe shoot off a PM to Epiphany as well! My suggestion is DO NOT try to do the repair yourself as it WILL void any type of agreement you may have!

Scott, thanks for pointing that blog out, that's the best laugh I've had in days!
Kipee
View Profile
Regular user
UK
156 Posts

Profile of Kipee
Ok thanks guys-ill ping an email off now Smile I made sure I didn't tamper with anything, it just didn't seem right...

And yes, thanks for the reference LOL made me giggle!!
Epiphany
View Profile
Regular user
New Orleans
187 Posts

Profile of Epiphany
Kippee,
take the lil cup and toss it in the can. I'll get another in the mail to you Smile

Epiphany
Kipee
View Profile
Regular user
UK
156 Posts

Profile of Kipee
As soon as the email went out, Epiphany has sorted the problem! It's unquestionable acts of generosity like this that make RNT2 and all those involved, milestones in magic history!! Epiphany-my thanks for this speedy and generous resolve! And I can't wait for this cup and my other bits to arrive :-D

BTW Epiphany-I have seen you have had problems with emails but have you received the last one or two about back orders? Please drop me a line when everything is back up and running Smile thanks again!
Diamond7Jeff
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of Diamond7Jeff
My thanks to Epiphany and RNT II as well for handling my special orders and projects as well! Extra thanks for the kind of generosity that Kipee noted, too... Hang in there!
Epiphany
View Profile
Regular user
New Orleans
187 Posts

Profile of Epiphany
Kipee and Jeff,
you are both very welcome! Jeff you made dad dizzy yesterday. He said he would try to catch up with you on the phone Smile

Epiphany
rmendez
View Profile
Inner circle
San Antonio, Texas
1320 Posts

Profile of rmendez
You have an aluminum Micro Chop Cup? I didn't know one was ever produced. Are you perhaps referring to the Mini Don?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » RNT2 / SBL chop cup ensemble-help with the aluminium cup? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL