The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Toronto- Browser's Den Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

homegrown
View Profile
New user
Toronto, Canada
85 Posts

Profile of homegrown
I realize that this could go under "Canadian" but I feel like more newbie’s would, by chance, read this. In short- this Saturday, I went to the Browser's Den to chat, meet and learn. While every person there showed tricks and I had nothing to offer, just the fact of being in the environment was exceptional.
For those newbie’s around Toronto- I suggest you PM me for details. But as a newbie myself, I would recommend it to anyone else who is just learning to go to a local club. You can ask questions, get live demonstrations, and if you're lucky- some members will share secrets and help you out with yours.

Thanks to everyone who came out and was willing to share!
Mike McEathron
View Profile
Regular user
Peterborough Ontario Canada
163 Posts

Profile of Mike McEathron
Yeah Browsers is a nice place to stop in and chat with the locals....Jeff is a great guy .....
carlosbosco
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of carlosbosco
Yes I totally agree. I live in Prince Edward Island and we went to Toronto. From the airport we took a taxi directly to browsers den. Jeff IS a great guy and is very professional. Everything is well priced and I do all my online shopping there and I find ship everything right away and I have never had problems. When I went Bill Abbott was there and we had a blast with everyone there. When I return to Toronto I will DEFINITELY return. Keep it up the good work Browsers Den!

Thanks

Carlos
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Toronto- Browser's Den Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL