The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » T. Nelson Downs Picture / poster Location? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bigwhitetiger1
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of Bigwhitetiger1
Hi all,

Does anyone know how I can get hold of either a photo of T Nelson Downs or one of his posters. I either need to get hold of a digital copy or one that will fit on an A4 scanner. I have searched the usual search engines but all of them are too small. If anyone could help me out I would be most grateful.

Thanks

BWT
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3999 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
Things are more like they are today than they've ever been before...
Bigwhitetiger1
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Thanks for replying so quickly. Its a very good start. I could do with one slightly bigger - If I could track down the middle of that as the original poster that would be perfect. Definitely one to fall back on though. Thanks for your help.
Gerry Walkowski
View Profile
Inner circle
1433 Posts

Profile of Gerry Walkowski
BWT:

If you're looking for that one sheet poster, you better have some serious money. It probably runs something like $15,000 or more.
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3999 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
Contact Lupe Nielsen and explain what you want to do. She is a very sweet and helpful lady.
Things are more like they are today than they've ever been before...
Bigwhitetiger1
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Thanks to everyone who suggested ideas. Thanks to a source I managed to find a copy on a website that suited my needs. (I have two T Nelson Downs Coins and wanted to frame them with a poster)Thanks again.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » T. Nelson Downs Picture / poster Location? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL