The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Why does this work? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mrswilson
View Profile
New user
Kaiserslautern, Germany
23 Posts

Profile of mrswilson
Hi!
I have a card trick which is self-working. But I don't know why! I just cannot find out. Now I would appreciate to know why it works, but I don't know how much I can tell here. I hope this is ok:
I have four cards and ask the spectator to turn around some cards upside down, cut the deck etc. in the way I told him, as often as the spectator wants to. And in the end I know which card lies upside down. Of course you cannot help me now since you don't know what I do exactly. But maybe somebody knows this effect and can help me via pm? Or would it be ok to describe exactly what I do here in the forum? Or how can we solve this?
Thank you in advance!

...Nicole
Anything is good and useful if it's made of chocolate!
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3166 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
If you do this effect for yourself 1 step at a time, you should be able to decipher why/how it works.Try it out.
Nothing Personal-Strictly Business
balic2003
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of balic2003
@mrswilson:
I tried to send you a pm but it says
"The user "mrswilson" is currently not accepting "non-reply" Private Messages"
send me a message maybe I can help.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Why does this work? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL